+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Almost an year passed since every stage cleared and now even Remedical passed since 3 months!!!
The wait seems to be never ending!!!

Reactions: rogerEE

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
They will surely extend the restrictions
I really hope that they will keep the current pace of vaccination for the next 3 months so the fully vaccinated number might reach at least 65%-75% of the Canadian population. Then there would be possibility for reopening the border.

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
I really hope that they will keep the current pace of vaccination for the next 3 months so the fully vaccinated number might reach at least 65%-75% of the Canadian population. Then there would be possibility for reopening the border.
3 months will come just a little to late for me... Then I'll have to arrange everything and move in 2 wereld time

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
3 months will come just a little to late for me... Then I'll have to arrange everything and move in 2 wereld time
I got that feeling, my friend. I've got an admission offer for my 2nd master's at McMaster University this Fall. At first, I thought that I could secure COPR before June 2021 and could be qualified for domestic tuition for this program. However, my application got stuck at "security not initiated" for nearly 8 months because IRCC currently prioritizes applicants recently already in Canada or exempted from travel restrictions. So I have to deny the offer and cancel all of my plans this year as well.

There's nothing we can do now. Maybe I will apply for graduate school and come back to the US so I can apply for Adjustment of Status and wait for my Green Card inland then.

Last edited:

elvaxiaobai

Jul 27, 2019
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
16-11-2019
you are extremely lucky to receive CoPR during the pandemic (since March 2020). I would be thrilled if i were you!!

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
you are extremely lucky to receive CoPR during the pandemic (since March 2020). I would be thrilled if i were you!!
I was thrilled! But my CoPR is worth nothing.... Can't travel and when it expires I'm back to 0. Re-meds, new pcc, at the bottom of the big pile apps that need to be reassessed. Tell me what exactly I should celebrate?