+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
why it’s hard for the cancellation happening again? Thanks
It happened before the introduction of the electronic Express Entry system. Back then, FSW applications were paper-based and all of them took years to be processed. Of course, we can argue that even EE applications can be terminated but personally I don't think that could be the case.

meiqian

Jun 2, 2019
It happened before the introduction of the electronic Express Entry system. Back then, FSW applications were paper-based and all of them took years to be processed. Of course, we can argue that even EE applications can be terminated but personally I don't think that could be the case.
fingers crossed

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
thanks... but it's really hard to be positive.

i'm wondering if ircc will cancel all the existing offshore applications
heard they have done something before...

:(:(:(
Don't worry. Nothing like that is gonna happen with you or anyone.
The bright side is all of us are going to be future bestselling authors on " How to keep your faith during trieing times "

bhattdika20

Jul 7, 2020
london
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
AOR Received.
Feb 2020
Same - in the same boat too. No re-medical request or update (meds expired in Feb 21). I did raise a webform in May 2020 and was told my application had been approved but have heard nothing since. Every webform I've raised since, I get a generic response saying my application is still in progress.
@sufman Same here biometrics submitted on 10 feb 2020 London VO every reply is generic and still waiting for the response. Could you let me know how did you come to know that your application had been approved?

resh1218

Aug 25, 2020
We got our COPR approved in April and visa stamped on Indian passport with expiry as Oct 1st. We are currently in USA. Little confused about what is the next step. Can we travel now or should we wait for IRCC to contact us. Appreciate any pointers

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
We got our COPR approved in April and visa stamped on Indian passport with expiry as Oct 1st. We are currently in USA. Little confused about what is the next step. Can we travel now or should we wait for IRCC to contact us. Appreciate any pointers
As you are USA resident you are exempt from travel restrictions

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
There' isn't any official statement so far but probabilities are high for this news to be true. I am also speculating that by July we'd be seeing some significant eases in border restrictions for all other countries.Let's hope for the best.

https://www.allpointbulletin.com/stories/us-border-to-re-open-june-22,16610
Currently, there're 23 million doses of vaccines administered, or roughly around 53% of the Canadian population has been vaccinated with at least one does and nearly 5% fully vaccinated. With the current population size of 38 million people, Mr. Trudeau has said that they might reopen the US-Canada border when they reach 75% of the Canadian population fully vaccinated. So, if my quick calculation is not wrong, it would be the middle/the end of September that they will ease some sort of travel restrictions.

I would support their initiatives to protect public health in Canada. My only concern is that IRCC should finalize all pending outland applications based on their chronological order. The pandemic should not be used as a reason to keep outland applicants waiting without any rational reason.

Source:

https://covid19tracker.ca/vaccinationtracker.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sandramacgregor/2021/05/20/over-75-of-canadians-may-need-to-be-vaccinated-before-canada-us-border-reopens/?sh=49f13960dfec

Last edited:

Jith87

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hello @legalfalcon

I received my CBSA Notes which i ordered in April 25th.... All stages are passed since May 2020.
Our ( Family of three) first medical expired on dec 8th 2020. In the latest notes ( Dated 20/4/2021) its says our medical has been extended for 12 months.
In the notes Visa office mentioned is New Delhi. i am an Indian Citizen currently residing in UAE. In notes my Primary and Secondary VO is CPC- Ottawa and CIO.
In notes its not mentioned my file has been transferred to New Delhi.
I just want to know does it mean my file is currently processing at New Delhi visa office or is this normal.
Me and my wife medical extended upto 15/12/2021 and my son upto 20/04/2022.
hope to hear from you
AOR : 20 Dec 2019
FSW- O

Thanks

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Hello @legalfalcon

I received my CBSA Notes which i ordered in April 25th.... All stages are passed since May 2020.
Our ( Family of three) first medical expired on dec 8th 2020. In the latest notes ( Dated 20/4/2021) its says our medical has been extended for 12 months.
In the notes Visa office mentioned is New Delhi. i am an Indian Citizen currently residing in UAE. In notes my Primary and Secondary VO is CPC- Ottawa and CIO.
I just want to know does it mean my file is currently processing at New Delhi visa office or is this normal.
hope to hear from you
FSW- O

Thanks
How you applied ??

Faheem08003

Nov 30, 2019
Currently, there're 23 million doses of vaccines administered, or roughly around 53% of the Canadian population has been vaccinated with at least one does and nearly 5% fully vaccinated. With the current population size of 38 million people, Mr. Trudeau has said that they might reopen the US-Canada border when they reach 75% of the Canadian population vaccinated. So, if my quick calculation is not wrong, it would be the middle/the end of September that they will ease some sort of travel restrictions.

I would support their initiatives to protect public health in Canada. My only concern is that IRCC should finalize all pending outland applications based on their chronological order. The pandemic should not be used as a reason to keep outland applicants waiting without any rational reason.

Source:

https://covid19tracker.ca/vaccinationtracker.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sandramacgregor/2021/05/20/over-75-of-canadians-may-need-to-be-vaccinated-before-canada-us-border-reopens/?sh=49f13960dfec
As per current vaccination rate the required 75 percent target will be achieved in third quarter of June. I am talking about one dose only. Alberta is planning to fully lift all restriction in first week of July if everything goes well. I hope condition will be very good by July but I cannot predict any thing about the IRCC.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon

hope to hear from you
FSW- O

Thanks
See page 3 of the GCMS notes to know which office your file has been transferred.

The primary VO is which is responsible for the overall processing, but during the processing a file can be transferred to any VO based on work cad distribution, country specific verifications or expertise etc.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html

Jith87

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
See page 3 of the GCMS notes to know which office your file has been transferred.

The primary VO is which is responsible for the overall processing, but during the processing a file can be transferred to any VO based on work cad distribution, country specific verifications or expertise etc.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/file-transfer.html
Hello nothing on page 3 about transferring file to new delhi
In page 3 it’s centralized intake office
OSC & CPC Edmonton.
But on page 1 primary office is CPC Ottawa
Secondary office is Centralize Intake office
I heard for UAE applicants they will transfer to Abudhabi visa office right