05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
I was thrilled! But my CoPR is worth nothing.... Can't travel and when it expires I'm back to 0. Re-meds, new pcc, at the bottom of the big pile apps that need to be reassessed. Tell me what exactly I should celebrate?
fair point, I was on twitter and check a lot of expired COPR holders, seems like they're in limbo. Stay strong, mate.

elvaxiaobai

Jul 27, 2019
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
16-11-2019
I was thrilled! But my CoPR is worth nothing.... Can't travel and when it expires I'm back to 0. Re-meds, new pcc, at the bottom of the big pile apps that need to be reassessed. Tell me what exactly I should celebrate?
new PCC?
well through the southern neighbor...

meiqian

Jun 2, 2019
I am very happy to know that it says " Ready for Approval" considering the fact that as soon the restrictions are eased off, You'd straight away get your passport request.
thanks... but it's really hard to be positive.

i'm wondering if ircc will cancel all the existing offshore applications
heard they have done something before...

:(:(:(

Reactions: Hemilshah80

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019

Yes, they did but it was long before the introduction of Express Entry system and actually we did talk about this in this thread already. Rest assure that it might be very hard for it to happen again!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cicnews.com/2012/07/case-federal-skilled-worker-backlog-reduction-071663.html/amp

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019

Hey @meiqian - Can you tell me where in the GCMS notes you saw "ready for approval"? I see the text: RFV in the officer's notes, not sure what that means.

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
RFV means "Ready For Visa".
Right I thought of it two minutes after I posted haha

But...what does that mean? My application has been passed off to NDVO. Whenever NDVO is able to open and start processing applications again (may not happen this decade) - will they see the RFV notation and assume that all checks etc. are completed and proceed to send the PPR immediately?

How is RFV different from "ready for approval" ?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Right I thought of it two minutes after I posted haha

But...what does that mean? My application has been passed off to NDVO. Whenever NDVO is able to open and start processing applications again (may not happen this decade) - will they see the RFV notation and assume that all checks etc. are completed and proceed to send the PPR immediately?

How is RFV different from "ready for approval" ?
From my understanding (pleas anyone correct me if I am wrong) everything should be approved when RFV is issued. You should be just waiting for the passport request to be issued.
As you know, when this happens depends on border closures etc, and it could take any time between 10 minutes and 100 years...

Reactions: slashmaybe

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
why it’s hard for the cancellation happening again? Thanks

I actually thought about this when I have my weekly dose of depression due to FSW outland but when you think about it borders can't remain close forever and at some point the rate at which canada is selecting inland applicants they would exhaust all their options. Which is why they would let in people who has been approved/ copr etc. Ircc looks like they would reach their quota from inland applications this year but what will happen next year.

Reactions: rogerEE