+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

penny_1234

Nov 18, 2019
so you originally applied from outland right since you're from the UK? I'm in the same situation (originally applied FSW-O but now in Canada with my Canadian counterpart), so that gives me hope
Correct. Send them a webform and tell them that you are in Canada and do not pose a COVID risk...that's what I did, no idea if it helped or not but worth a try!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I am USA and received approval and request to sebd passport 3 weeks back. We created fedex return shipping label scheduled for pickup on 11 th May but Fedex has not received the package yet. Can you please help understand what is the process of returning the passport and if we need to do anything other than creating return shipment label with fedex

Did you send the return shipping label with your passport. If you did, you have to do nothing. After the processing is done, IRCC will ship the package and once it is shipped, you will see the tracker activated.

elvaxiaobai

Jul 27, 2019
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
16-11-2019
I just got my CoPR, keep the faith!

Although I applied from the UK, I am now in Canada because I could enter with my Canadian family given the COVID situation. I believe being in Canada was key to my application being processed. I got a phone call Friday asking to confirm that I was in fact in Canada and CoPR came on Sunday morning.
may i know how long did it take from the time you notified IRCC about changing address to inland to copr issuance?

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
Correct. Send them a webform and tell them that you are in Canada and do not pose a COVID risk...that's what I did, no idea if it helped or not but worth a try!
I did that back when I arrived in July. I can see that my address on file is my Canadian address according to my GCMS notes, so I am hoping that they do indeed finalize my application since I don't have to travel.

resh1218

Aug 25, 2020
Did you send the return shipping label with your passport. If you did, you have to do nothing. After the processing is done, IRCC will ship the package and once it is shipped, you will see the tracker activated.
We sent the return shippibg label along with the passports. But got an email from ircc statis there is error in shipping label and asked us to create again, which also we did. There is still no updates to the return shipment in fedex yet. Is there a way to contact ircc other than webform?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
We sent the return shippibg label along with the passports. But got an email from ircc statis there is error in shipping label and asked us to create again, which also we did. There is still no updates to the return shipment in fedex yet. Is there a way to contact ircc other than webform?
Did you receive an email inform you of the error in the shipping label, if yes, then you can respond back to the email. Apart from that webform is the only option.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
I just got my CoPR, keep the faith!

Although I applied from the UK, I am now in Canada because I could enter with my Canadian family given the COVID situation. I believe being in Canada was key to my application being processed. I got a phone call Friday asking to confirm that I was in fact in Canada and CoPR came on Sunday morning.
Congratulations on getting ur copr. Can u pls share what all documents were u asked to show for ur copr and when did u enter Canada?? Also, is it okay if I send u a msg privately?? Thanks

padaja

Mar 12, 2021
Good day @legalfalcon another inquiry please. When a panel physician submits the medical examination results to IRCC, is the visa officer handling the application alerted/flagged that a medical examination results of an applicant has been sent/submitted? Does the medical examination results go straight to the visa officer or it’s first submitted to the IRCC health officer then the health officer after reviewing the results sends his findings/recommendation to the visa officer? Thank you @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Good day @legalfalcon another inquiry please. When a panel physician submits the medical examination results to IRCC, is the visa officer handling the application alerted/flagged that a medical examination results of an applicant has been sent/submitted? Does the medical examination results go straight to the visa officer or it’s first submitted to the IRCC health officer then the health officer after reviewing the results sends his findings/recommendation to the visa officer? Thank you @legalfalcon
All medical reports have a IME number. Based on the upfront sheet you provide, they are tagged to the application. However, all medical reports are sent to the Health Branch, and the report is sent to the file, where the officer makes a final decision on the medical inadmissibility if any.

See https://bit.ly/3cxnr0w

meiqian

Jun 2, 2019
Have you tried ordering GCMS notes ? That can help you know the exact status of your file.
i did. three notes got ordered already. last update was "ready for approval" in April 2020. They haven't approved it yet.

not gonna order more notes coz i know they won't work on my case

Reactions: Hemilshah80

engineer1984

Jun 3, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon

Any guess when PPR for outlanders would resume ? It looks to me that Canadian government is giving some indication that travel may restart from Mid July or August depending upon the percentage of their citizens vaccinated (75% is the target as per news before opening the travel).
I totally understand it's difficult to say anything with conviction but any thoughts from your side would be helpful.. Thanks

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
i did. three notes got ordered already. last update was "ready for approval" in April 2020. They haven't approved it yet.

not gonna order more notes coz i know they won't work on my case

I am very happy to know that it says " Ready for Approval" considering the fact that as soon the restrictions are eased off, You'd straight away get your passport request.

Reactions: meiqian