genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
About 2 months

Oh, I don't want to re-do mine, but of course, I have to if they ask
Another strange thing is they requested medicals for me and my kids, but didn't ask my wife to submit one. So, that's puzzling.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys.

I just called IRCC and they requested medicals of my son and no request for me and my spouse..does anyone have the same experience? Or is it possible they will ask
me and my spouse to still go for remedicals later on.

@legalfalcon any insights?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Renalpe

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys.

I just called IRCC and they requested medicals of my son and no request for me and my spouse..does anyone have the same experience? Or is it possible they will ask

Thank you.
I had the same story, medicals were requested for my family except my spouse.

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I see..in my case only my son. How about your spouse? Is his/her medicals extended? Until when?
I have no idea, sent a webform request but no one replied. I will be doing and submitting mine next month. Hope to have it confirmed and then will order gcms notes.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
I have no idea, sent a webform request but no one replied. I will be doing and submitting mine next month. Hope to have it confirmed and then will order gcms notes.
I suggest you call directly IRCC cause I was able to verified the request by calling. GCMS took many months now..

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I applied for GCMS on nov 11 but haven't received it yet. Anyone else in the same boat? FSW-O (India) and AOR Dec 2019. I am currently in India and text now doesn't work for me. Any way I can call IRCC?

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
I applied for GCMS on nov 11 but haven't received it yet. Anyone else in the same boat? FSW-O (India) and AOR Dec 2019. I am currently in India and text now doesn't work for me. Any way I can call IRCC?
Try fongo should work

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Hi guys.

Thank you.
Hi,

How are you? We were on the same group "NOVA SCOTIA - Dec 2019 /Jan 2020 AOR" How did u you call IRCC outside canada? and what time?>