+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
It’s my 13th months after AOR and my security has not started yet, left alone the already expired medical result. It’s a tremendous frustration for being stuck in the middle of nowhere like this!

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
It’s my 13th months after AOR and my security has not started yet, left alone the already expired medical result. It’s a tremendous frustration for being stuck in the middle of nowhere like this!
me too! same situation....
and I cannot do anything about it....

anand.damojipurapu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
It’s my 13th month after AOR and my security has not started yet, left alone the already expired medical result. It’s a tremendous frustration for being stuck in the middle of nowhere like this!
hey bro... it's my 13 th month too....u r not alone in this :) ....we are all stuck in this......now I am thinking to enroll in some certification courses that could help me during my job hunt after reaching Canada... it's a good distraction......or try learning french.......

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
they are checking the applications of august 2020. But what about the previous ones???? Now this is annoying and frustating ... Anyone got the approval??
This is a very huge misinterpretation. The original word is "We have started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020", which means they've already started the applications received on and before that.

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
they are checking the applications of august 2020. But what about the previous ones???? Now this is annoying and frustating ... Anyone got the approval??
This is for the Canadian Experience Class, all other applications have to wait since they have "limited capacity"!

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
hey bro... it's my 13 th month too....u r not alone in this :) ....we are all stuck in this......now I am thinking to enroll in some certification courses that could help me during my job hunt after reaching Canada... it's a good distraction......or try learning french.......
It’s good for you to stay motivated like that. For me, I’m still working full-time in my home country and curently I have been learning about personal financial management and investment in order to be well-prepared for new life in Canada later on. I guess since it’s inevitable delay, at least we must keep spending our time fruitfully in the mean time! All the best lucks to you, my Express Entry fellows!

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
This is a very huge misinterpretation. The original word is "We have started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020", which means they've already started the applications received on and before that.
Means they are also processing applications received before aug 12?

karma0512

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
I think that is just for CEC, not for FSW.

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
I think that is just for CEC, not for FSW.
correct, everything besides CEC is at limited capacity unfortunately, basically not a priority, I'm assuming because they are harder to process
Express Entry applications
Canadian Experience Class applications in process

• We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
    • You may experience delays in processing because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
  • We have started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020
All other Express Entry applications in process

• We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • We’ll update this when timelines become available.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
correct, everything besides CEC is at limited capacity unfortunately, basically not a priority, I'm assuming because they are harder to process
Express Entry applications
Canadian Experience Class applications in process

• We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
    • You may experience delays in processing because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
  • We have started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020
All other Express Entry applications in process

• We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • We’ll update this when timelines become available.
I am CEC from Oct 2019 and still waiting. So there is no priority.

• Sad
Reactions: egam189