+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi,

How are you? We were on the same group "NOVA SCOTIA - Dec 2019 /Jan 2020 AOR" How did u you call IRCC outside canada? and what time?>
Hi bro.. i have seen approved na application nyo..when do you plan to land? For us wala pa approval pero ok lang kasi medyo madami pang cases, not ready as well..i used textnow, I just don't know if it's working sa pinas cause we're in Middle East..i tried calling many times for few days now and with different timings, but laging cannot be connect to agent sa dami ng calls..just try and try..

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Hi bro.. i have seen approved na application nyo..when do you plan to land? For us wala pa approval pero ok lang kasi medyo madami pang cases, not ready as well..i used textnow, I just don't know if it's working sa pinas cause we're in Middle East..i tried calling many times for few days now and with different timings, but laging cannot be connect to agent sa dami ng calls..just try and try..
Yes bro, but cant travel cause of the travel restrictions. our COPR and PRV will be expiring on Jan 23...guess its a waiting game again...wait them to contact us. wew...anyway..good liuck and keep in touch

Reactions: saveslife10

VPN

Jan 6, 2021
Yes bro, but cant travel cause of the travel restrictions. our COPR and PRV will be expiring on Jan 23...guess its a waiting game again...wait them to contact us. wew...anyway..good liuck and keep in touch
There has no updates on the travel restrictions... correct ? I understand last update was until 21st Jan

Liz27

Sep 15, 2020
I am trying to login in my account but it doesn't let me. I already clean the cookies and I tried from a different device, anyone else experiencing this?

shalu rana

Jan 13, 2021
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-12-2019
they are checking the applications of august 2020. But what about the previous ones???? Now this is annoying and frustating ... Anyone got the approval??

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
they are checking the applications of august 2020. But what about the previous ones???? Now this is annoying and frustating ... Anyone got the approval??
what??? Where did you read about this? My AOR is Dec 2019 and I didn't receive anything yet. I applied for my GCMS on Nov 11th 2020 and still haven't received it. Im FSW-O / India

shalu rana

Jan 13, 2021
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-12-2019
what??? Where did you read about this? My AOR is Dec 2019 and I didn't receive anything yet. I applied for my GCMS on Nov 11th 2020 and still haven't received it. Im FSW-O / India
same here . My aor is also dec 2019 but didnt receive any update till now.. Please share the response of gcms notes once u get it ..

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
same here . My aor is also dec 2019 but didnt receive any update till now.. Please share the response of gcms notes once u get it ..
sure I will. I hope I receive my GCMS. I've just given up hope on Canada. I've spent so much money on the whole PR process and I have absolutely no update. Its been a while since the pandemic has been around. It would've been better if they came up with a plan for applicants who have been kept on hold rather than ask us to wait indefinitely. Been over 70 days and I still dont have my GCMS.

shalu rana

Jan 13, 2021
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-12-2019
sure I will. I hope I receive my GCMS. I've just given up hope on Canada. I've spent so much money on the whole PR process and I have absolutely no update. Its been a while since the pandemic has been around. It would've been better if they came up with a plan for applicants who have been kept on hold rather than ask us to wait indefinitely. Been over 70 days and I still dont have my GCMS.
There is no other way except having patience ... Hope for the best soon

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
hey man, it is a tough year for all of us, and the only thing we can do is to be patient and wait. you think about it, we have waited for more than one year, another several months is not a big deal at all!