Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Just a follow up, the status bar on my application page is no longer there. Instead, it just shows a message that the application is being processed and if they need anything, they will contact. This is the only change that happened in months. Wonder if this means anything?
CIC has removed the status bar out of shame :p

shalu rana

Jan 13, 2021
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-12-2019
AOR - dec 2019
Status bar has been removed today
Medical updated in dec 2020 (extension)
No updates
Giving generic response on webforms and gcms notes
Waiting for copr from long

ser93

Jul 27, 2020
Hey @ser93 what did you ask in your webform? My medicals expire this month and they've told me previously my application has been approved but I've heard nothing since May 2020, sounds like yours is in a similar situation (all approved but no COPR, due to COVID). Hopefully, I don't have to do another medical! I've seen most people just get an auto-extension on their medicals.
Hi!
This is what I raised in my webform:
"Dear IRCC team, The processing time for my application is 100% complete and my profile is showing the following message: "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete." Could you kindly share more specific information and updates about the different parts of my application - namely (1) eligibility requirements, (2) background verifications, (3) security background verification, and (4) criminal background verification; I am happy to upload additional documents if that can help expedite the process. Many thanks!"
A couple of other things as well:
- The completion bar in ny IRCC account is no longer there (the countdown)
- Under application status it says: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
- Under Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
- Under Review of Medical Results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
- Under Background Check: We are processing your background check We will send you a message if we need more information
- Under Final Decision: Your application is in progress We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I guess this means I've gotten an auto extension on my medicals? I don't want to be negative because I'm sure everyone reading this thread is apprehensive as well, but having to keep guessing about whether the decision will come and when it will come is really stressful. I wouldn't mind an update that said "don't expect anything before xxx" but being kept in the dark like this... anyways, hope all will be resolved soon!

Reactions: sufman

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi all! I am hoping to get some advice regarding change of address.

Some background info:

FSW-O
AOR November 27, 2019
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office as per first GCMS notes; then Singapore as per second GCMS notes.

Biometrics done in December 2019; medical exam done in October 2019 (on the system, it says: “December 6, 2019 You passed your medical exam”).

No updates since December 2019. Not even a GU.

Here is the question. At the time of AOR, my husband’s (he is the principal applicant) and my (I’m his dependent) country of residence was Vietnam. Due to the pandemic, we had to move back to our home country (Russia). We tried to submit a webform to change our residence address. However, we got an answer that we can’t submit one webform for two people. So, we submitted two separate webforms in November 2020. His webform never got answered. For mine, we got an answer saying “Please make sure to enter their information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section”.

So, I am going to submit my webform again making sure I do it right this time. But what about his? Does he need to submit again as he never got a confirmation that his residence address has been updated?

Also, we didn’t explicitly say that we have a new country of residence, just that we have a new residence address. Is this important?

Thank you!

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hi all! I am hoping to get some advice regarding change of address.

Some background info:

FSW-O
AOR November 27, 2019
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office as per first GCMS notes; then Singapore as per second GCMS notes.

Biometrics done in December 2019; medical exam done in October 2019 (on the system, it says: “December 6, 2019 You passed your medical exam”).

No updates since December 2019. Not even a GU.

Here is the question. At the time of AOR, my husband’s (he is the principal applicant) and my (I’m his dependent) country of residence was Vietnam. Due to the pandemic, we had to move back to our home country (Russia). We tried to submit a webform to change our residence address. However, we got an answer that we can’t submit one webform for two people. So, we submitted two separate webforms in November 2020. His webform never got answered. For mine, we got an answer saying “Please make sure to enter their information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section”.

So, I am going to submit my webform again making sure I do it right this time. But what about his? Does he need to submit again as he never got a confirmation that his residence address has been updated?

Also, we didn’t explicitly say that we have a new country of residence, just that we have a new residence address. Is this important?

Thank you!
Since July, I have tried to raise 3 webforms to change my address, phone number and job status (same pandemic reason as you) and yeah got no reply whatsoever. My latest GCMS note showed that my new address hasn't been updated. I guess they will reply to neither of you (they replied to you because your info was wrongly filled). They will pass/send/note it to our file I think, once someone touches ours, they will then update it. And yeah just the address is okay, it's already included the country anyway.

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Since July, I have tried to raise 3 webforms to change my address, phone number and job status (same pandemic reason as you) and yeah got no reply whatsoever. My latest GCMS note showed that my new address hasn't been updated. I guess they will reply to neither of you (they replied to you because your info was wrongly filled). They will pass/send/note it to our file I think, once someone touches ours, they will then update it. And yeah just the address is okay, it's already included the country anyway.
Thank you very much! Yeah, I guess waiting patiently is our only option. It's getting more and more difficult though :(

• Sad
Reactions: amyung

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Guys, any outland applicant here who has been able to get a meaningful response from Ottawa VO? Like PPR, any case specific communication, etc.

Reactions: Ranger91

shalu rana

Jan 13, 2021
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-12-2019
In addition to removal of status bar even the status of about 20% αpplication taking longer time to process has been removed from gc key account. Is someone facing the same problem ? Is it a good sign ?