+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Guys just got my passport request. I AM SO EXCITEDDDDD. My timeline is below.
AOR 27th Dec
AINP - outland
Living in Dubai
Under Admin Assistants

THANK YOU ALL for keeping me sane all this time and I wish you all the best!
Great news. Congratulations.

Reactions: @dasha0609

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Great news. Congratulations.
AOR 27th Dec
AINP - outland
Living in Dubai
Under Admin Assistants

Congratulations!!!! Do we get an email or a message in the EE profile for passport request?

Reactions: @dasha0609

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I had all my stages passed in August and waiting since then for final decision. Yesterday I got a GU ,status was profile updated and then when i opened nothing was there and then status back to submitted. Do you guys have any idea what can this be?

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
AOR 27th Dec
AINP - outland
Living in Dubai
Under Admin Assistants

You just recently received the message this day or it was yesterday? I am December 28 AOR, Abu Dhabi. I hope we can also get PPR.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I had all my stages passed in August and waiting since then for final decision. Yesterday I got a GU ,status was profile updated and then when i opened nothing was there and then status back to submitted. Do you guys have any idea what can this be?
GU means someone looked into your file. You never know , This might be your lucky week .

Reactions: Hope457

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Do you know at which visa office your application is?

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
ADDRESSING ALL Qs HERE:

I don't know when I got the message - I have applied with the agency and they sent it to me today. I dont have access to my account.

My secondary office was Edmonton. The main one was Ottawa.

Reactions: nns14 and baarsaam

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
ADDRESSING ALL Qs HERE:

I don't know when I got the message - I have applied with the agency and they sent it to me today. I dont have access to my account.

My secondary office was Edmonton. The main one was Ottawa.
Were you inland or outland? Pnp or fsw please?

Glaber

Feb 22, 2019
I've just checked my profile and it was "updated". However, there was nothing new inside, the same medical exam date, the same biometrics and everything. I have no idea what really happened. I've even checked my entire mailbox in hope of seeing a miracle PPR, but nope. :)

FSW-O
28 November 2019
Ottawa VO

Reactions: Lithin

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
I've just checked my profile and it was "updated". However, there was nothing new inside, the same medical exam date, the same biometrics and everything. I have no idea what really happened. I've even checked my entire mailbox in hope of seeing a miracle PPR, but nope. :)

FSW-O
28 November 2019
Ottawa VO
Just recently got a ghost update. The last one was around 10 days ago which marked my eligibility turning to valid/met/passed.

https://ibb.co/sp7cCYP

CIO Sydney is currently on fire. I am now waiting for my PPR. Wishing all the best news to those who have been waiting relentlessly.

Reactions: Djsingh44

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Just recently got a ghost update. The last one was around 10 days ago which marked my eligibility turning to valid/met/passed.

https://ibb.co/sp7cCYP

CIO Sydney is currently on fire. I am now waiting for my PPR. Wishing all the best news to those who have been waiting relentlessly.
Yeah i got GU in august which marked my eligibility passed and again yesterday I got a GU. Hope we all should get PPR soon