+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Check who made that Note? Was it by a Case Processing Agent or Program Assistant? Or was it by a Case Officer? My friends file had Review Required by these two people and then it was reviewed by a Case Officer and was approved by him.
It was by a Case Processing Agent. I think, its because I worked in the same company for full time and part time with on call but only submitted full time offer letter and LOE. Do I need to proactively submit these documents one more or wait until they ask?
suggestions are much appreciated . Thanks

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Hey thank you
I saw the link you shared.last time when I raised web form I did not specify my query like this. I wrote simply to assist with the account status.

Are you suggesting that I raise a web form again?
Yes raise it again with the format I gave you.

FunkyPanda

Jan 3, 2020
I got this in webform reply, can I please understand what it means for the eligibility? @legalfalcon

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

The responsible office is not currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is in process.

The medical examination results on file are expired.

Thmsrhn

Oct 23, 2019
I got this in webform reply, can I please understand what it means for the eligibility? @legalfalcon

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

The responsible office is not currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is in process.

The medical examination results on file are expired.
Hi

Can you tell me how you raised it?

Thmsrhn

Oct 23, 2019
I just followed the webform link and request for the status of eligibility, security, criminality and background.
I need to answer the following question before I proceed

"Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? "

What is your answer to this question?