+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
It was by a Case Processing Agent. I think, its because I worked in the same company for full time and part time with on call but only submitted full time offer letter and LOE. Do I need to proactively submit these documents one more or wait until they ask?
suggestions are much appreciated . Thanks
I think wait and order one more GCMS after 1 month and see if there is any update.

Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
please need your opinion

Program: FSW-O

ITA - October 2

AOR - November 07

Medical passed - November 22

Biometrics – Provide on November 25 (We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.-according to my cic account)

I have got below response from webform today :

1. The eligibility requirements have not been initiated

2. The security background verifications has not been initiated

3. The criminal background verification is in process

Reactions: TripleE01

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
please need your opinion

Program: FSW-O

ITA - October 2

AOR - November 07

Medical passed - November 22

Biometrics – Provide on November 25 (We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.-according to my cic account)

I have got below response from webform today :

1. The eligibility requirements have not been initiated

2. The security background verifications has not been initiated

3. The criminal background verification is in process
There are few applicants who were so lucky that theirs got processed a bit faster or shall i say within the 6 months timeframe. But most applicants got caught up with the current situation where CIC staff were reduced thus directly affecting processing time. This simply means your file or most of our files are awaiting for review by officers.

Reactions: Sanjida021990

Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
There are few applicants who were so lucky that theirs got processed a bit faster or shall i say within the 6 months timeframe. But most applicants got caught up with the current situation where CIC staff were reduced thus directly affecting processing time. This simply means your file or most of our files are awaiting for review by officers.
can you please tell me at which stage am i ? thanks.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
It was by a Case Processing Agent. I think, its because I worked in the same company for full time and part time with on call but only submitted full time offer letter and LOE. Do I need to proactively submit these documents one more or wait until they ask?
suggestions are much appreciated . Thanks
Hello. Had the same issue review required for employment because i didn't state my main duties. I am a self employed dentist so I thought it was not necessary but after i got my notes I sent a LOE of my main duties from me and a colleague got a ghost update a few days later. Waiting for the new notes. So my advice is sent all you got via a web form.

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
I need to answer the following question before I proceed

"Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada? "

What is your answer to this question?
When I raised the web form, I selected it as no coz I didnt know my VO.

If anyone can suggest on this

sach0408

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
AOR: December 24, 2019
Medical Passed: January 16, 2020
Bio-metrics: January 23, 2020

I raised a web form last week, for which I got a reply today.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Montreal, Quebec.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
I have heard that Montreal office is slower than others. My application has not progressed from past 4 months. I would be glad to know other opinions.

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
AOR: December 24, 2019
Medical Passed: January 16, 2020
Bio-metrics: January 23, 2020

I raised a web form last week, for which I got a reply today.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Montreal, Quebec.
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if you and your family members if applicable meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which you have applied. You can expect to be contacted if additional information is necessary.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
I have heard that Montreal office is slower than others. My application has not progressed from past 4 months. I would be glad to know other opinions.
Apply for GCMS notes. I feel that GCMS is really helpful and would let you know more details about why its taking time at eligibility.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hii guysss,
Anyone here faced issue with representative?? as in change of representative after submitting application