NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Oh wow congratulations. Just need to wait for PPR
Can u share ur information like AOR, stream, outland/inland, country.

perika

Jan 14, 2020
Oh wow congratulations. Just need to wait for PPR
Can u share ur information like AOR, stream, outland/inland, country.
ITA - 18th December; AOR - 27th December; Medical Passed - 21st January; Biometric done - 27th January; Permanent Residence Fee (requested and paid): 01st February. Express entry point - 486. I am applying from Cameroon.

Reactions: Higherheights

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Th
ITA - 18th December; AOR - 27th December; Medical Passed - 21st January; Biometric done - 27th January; Permanent Residence Fee (requested and paid): 01st February. Express entry point - 486. I am applying from Cameroon.
Thanks a lot for the details.

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi all,
Can I call IRCC representatives to know the reason for review required? I got my GCMS note and it says review required on my employment letter, No idea why ☹.

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hey Guys,

Just received an update on our profile..
Background Check changed from " We will let you know when we start your background check" to
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
AOR: 23rd December 2019.
FSW-O India
when did you get the gu?

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hi all,
Can I call IRCC representatives to know the reason for review required? I got my GCMS note and it says review required on my employment letter, No idea why ☹.
I don't think so it would be of much help but still you can try and meanwhile read the notes and check your employment docs.

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
I don't think so it would be of much help but still you can try and meanwhile read the notes and check your employment docs.
Thank you for your reply. Is it ok if i submit all my employment letters once again with LOE. Or it should be from the employer?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi all,
IMHO, it's totally up to the case analyzer and senior officer to decide whether an application should have a thorough review. You should not be overly worried and take it easy since I believe you have gathered and submitted all necessary paperwork for IRCC. If they need any other additional documents, they will let you know!!

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Hi all,
Check who made that Note? Was it by a Case Processing Agent or Program Assistant? Or was it by a Case Officer? My friends file had Review Required by these two people and then it was reviewed by a Case Officer and was approved by him.

varyy

Feb 28, 2020
Aor 23 December . Cec - Inland .
Raised web form and got following reply.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
· The file is currently located at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

What will be the next step . How long it can take?
Can someone reply ?

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Thank you for your reply. Is it ok if i submit all my employment letters once again with LOE. Or it should be from the employer?
My friend didn't have a single employment letter, he had all LOE's for 4 different employments, hence the Program assistant made a note that review is required for this reason.

Thmsrhn

Oct 23, 2019
Hello all,

Can you advise on how to raise a webform?

One of the questions the system asks me before I raise the form is if the application is processed outside of canada?

The system also says that "if I am impacted by COVID-19, I should answer no to the question".

So I guess my question is how do I know if I am affected? Isn't everyone affected by the corona virus Pandemic? So why the question? Or are they looking for something more specific?

Anyways what do I do here?

My wife and I are applying from Bangalore btw.

Rohan

jeslinjthomas

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
I raised two webforms on the 20th of April and on the 5th of May and got the following responses:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario.

Does this means that all is GOOD?
what was the response on 20 April ? and what was the response on 5th May?

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
I have been following this thread, I have read through this forum only that many of you have raised a web form and have gotten some information about the file.
AOR- Dec 1
MED Dec 19
Bio-Dec 24
1GU- 22nd January
Outland-India

I raised a web form on 7th May and I just received the following reply which is very generic. I wish to know the status of my file. Can anyone please suggest how can I. Also, I raised the web form online, Not from my account.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests: