Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Do you have the COPR letter in your account? That gives description on what to do next and get the PR card. If you don’t have the letter then you will have to wait... specially if you are Outland.
Thanks! I am inland. Sounds good.

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
According to Myimmitracker data, only 9 people waiting for PR in CEC category for December applicants. Am I the only one who is the unlucky one in this forum lol? Seems to be nine for November too.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cec-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission-3
There are lots of people who do not use immitracker, including me. :) And I am still waiting. You and I seem to be in a pretty similar situation! I expect your COPR will come in before mine since yours was approved first. My GCMS notes were supposed to be delivered today...will post an update if there is any new movement!

Reactions: egam189

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
There are lots of people who do not use immitracker, including me. :) And I am still waiting. You and I seem to be in a pretty similar situation! I expect your COPR will come in before mine since yours was approved first. My GCMS notes were supposed to be delivered today...will post an update if there is any new movement!
Have you ordered GCMS notes? Do you have 'finalise application' section on your notes?

Last edited:

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019

Mannal

Sep 12, 2019
Thank you all your suggestions and informations have been really helpful, although I have been a silent member here.
I got my COPR too and now everything seems to have been working fine.

Profile:
AOR: Dec 11, 2019
Med: Dec 29, 2019
Approved: Oct, 14, 2020
Stream: FSW Inland

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Thank you all your suggestions and informations have been really helpful, although I have been a silent member here.

Profile:
Congratulations, Did your receive any email /Call or you just fount it in Your CIC account.

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019

Profile:
Also, Did you ever ordered GCMS notes. If yes, then when was your file got approved. Also could please share your COPR document no. For security reasons you could mask last 2 or 3 digits. Thanks.

Mannal

Sep 12, 2019
Congratulations, Did your receive any email /Call or you just fount it in Your CIC account.
I had call on last Friday and the IRRC lady asked me if you’re in Canada and said we have finalized your application and you will get the COPR shortly

Reactions: Aj9277

Mannal

Sep 12, 2019
Also, Did you ever ordered GCMS notes. If yes, then when was your file got approved. Also could please share your COPR document no. For security reasons you could mask last 2 or 3 digits. Thanks.
I had my noted back a month but at that tome security was pending and final decision pending as well. Yes sure it’s T60293****

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013
I had call on last Friday and the IRRC lady asked me if you’re in Canada and said we have finalized your application and you will get the COPR shortly
Hi Mannal,

Congratulations for your PR, dis you received the copr email stating that photos has to be sent to some address?
When you say last friday you have received call is that on october-9th?
Can you also help us with your primary and secondary visa office?
Thanks in advance