+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

David_goCA

Sep 15, 2020
Hello everyone!
I am a FSW- outland applicant Aor December 29th, I ordered my gcms notes and this is what they sent:

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: complete
Other Req:
Final: Approved

Does it matter than some stuff are blank? When do you guys think that the outland applicants will start getting Copr? I already lost hope in the year honestly, the Vac’s are still close.
it's doesn't matter, you have passed all stages. Unfortunately, I also passed all stages since Jun with AOR Nov.18,2019, not yet have Approved shown in GCMS notes. Feel very frustrating.

Liz27

Sep 15, 2020
it's doesn't matter, you have passed all stages. Unfortunately, I also passed all stages since Jun with AOR Nov.18,2019, not yet have Approved shown in GCMS notes. Feel very frustrating.
I know, this year has been so frustrating for everyone. I wish they would just give us some kind of timeline so we could plan ahead :(

Reactions: @dasha0609

Kkdpns

Dec 5, 2019
Hello all! Does anyone know the number to call IRCC with outside Canada? If there’s none, is it possible for someone inland to call and make enquiries on your behalf? Thank you..
You can call @ +1 (888) 242-2100. I used an app called “TextNow” to call from outside Canada. No cost.

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Hello everyone!
I am a FSW- outland applicant Aor December 29th, I ordered my gcms notes and this is what they sent:

Security:
HIRV:
Org crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Req:

Does it matter than some stuff are blank? When do you guys think that the outland applicants will start getting Copr? I already lost hope in the year honestly, the Vac’s are still close.
No it doesn't matter, what really matter is your Final assessment says: Passed i.e. your application is approved. Now, you could see a new section generated called finalize application under which you will see Document Issuance "COPR"; check its status field. Also, Latest note in Officer notes.

Liz27

Sep 15, 2020
No it doesn't matter, what really matter is your Final assessment says: Passed i.e. your application is approved. Now, you could see a new section generated called finalize application under which you will see Document Issuance "COPR"; check its status field. Also, Latest note in Officer notes.
Thanks! The COPR section was last updated 2020/04/30, that would have been a fast processing time :( and in the officer notes it says “SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET. FILE APPROVED.” Hopefully we all will get Copr soon enough!

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everyone!

Security:
HIRV:
Org crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Req:

As long as your Final field value is Approved then you are all good to go. Congratulations on your final approval. Security value is always redacted from GCMS, as far as I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liz27

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Thanks! The COPR section was last updated 2020/04/30, that would have been a fast processing time :( and in the officer notes it says “SATISFIED ALL REQUIREMENTS MET. FILE APPROVED.” Hopefully we all will get Copr soon enough!
From what country and NOC?

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello everyone!

Security:
HIRV:
Org crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Req:

hi, what is your country of residence?

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Hi, My account says final decision made. Application approved. 'i have a CoPR number ...what next?
Do you have the COPR letter in your account? That gives description on what to do next and get the PR card. If you don’t have the letter then you will have to wait... specially if you are Outland.