+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013
I see the profile is updated but yet no document issued and yes ordered GCMS notes 3 weeks back I got them which showed security not started at that time.
Congratulations keep us posted when you get copr document, @legalfalcon Would appreciate for your help, what could be the current timelines for issuing the copr document? Any idea about it?My gcms notes show on august-30th the application was approved and sent to Print queue for copr document,but as of now dint received any notification,any thoughts about the current timeline?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Congratulations keep us posted when you get copr document, @legalfalcon Would appreciate for your help, what could be the current timelines for issuing the copr document? Any idea about it?My gcms notes show on august-30th the application was approved and sent to Print queue for copr document,but as of now dint received any notification,any thoughts about the current timeline?
I can't speculate since there have been delays. But if your application is approved, congratulations!!

Just wait and be patient.

Hopeful20

Jun 19, 2020
Hello all! Does anyone know the number to call IRCC with outside Canada? If there’s none, is it possible for someone inland to call and make enquiries on your behalf? Thank you..

Pandora18

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hello all! Does anyone know the number to call IRCC with outside Canada? If there’s none, is it possible for someone inland to call and make enquiries on your behalf? Thank you..
If the person is a representative on your file, yes they can call on your behalf.

Jul 22, 2019
If I were you, I would submit mine and spouse passports, get the work permit, travel to Canada, submit webform stating the Canada address, employment letter etc. Will help you speed up your PR process too.

Didn’t they apply for a open work permit for your spouse? In my case, my employer applied open work permit for my spouse based on my closed LMIA based work permit. So my spouse also got passport request and visa stamped for travel. But just that he chose not to travel along with us planned to join later.

If your spouse doesn’t have open work permit applied, suggest getting it after you get your passport submitted even if the spouse doesn’t plan to work. Then you can get the spouse PPR and get visa stamping to travel together. My spouses open work permit did take longer than mine as per what my attorney said.

USA kid doesn’t need visa so don’t have to submit the US passport, but do ask for travel record when you come in the border. Will help you have longer authorized stay for the kid. The travel record letter for kid looks almost like the work permit letter border will give you. Consider these documents as letter paper size version of the USA I-94 arrival card they used to give. Or just the same as a H1 full page approval. This is much more detailed, but gives the duration of authorized stay.
EssGee, Thanks a lot for the detailed response.

I filled the "IMM1295-Application For Work Permit made outside of Canada" form for my spouse but I don't know if they filed it further or not as my company has not been very transparent on this. As per the company's contact person, she should get a passport request soon (may that is a TRV!) and the work visa would be given to her on the port of entry... I don't know if this is a valid process or not and how correct my company guy is :(

Meanwhile, we had to travel to India so we are not from a Visa exempt country anymore which complicates things further. Shall we apply for TRV for all of us in this case?

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020

I filled the "IMM1295-Application For Work Permit made outside of Canada" form for my spouse but I don't know if they filed it further or not as my company has not been very transparent on this. As per the company's contact person, she should get a passport request soon (may that is a TRV!) and the work visa would be given to her on the port of entry... I don't know if this is a valid process or not and how correct my company guy is :(

Meanwhile, we had to travel to India so we are not from a Visa exempt country anymore which complicates things further. Shall we apply for TRV for all of us in this case?
If your wife gets passport request then that’s good. You both can get work permit paper at the border.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJAYSHARMAAPJS

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020

BTW if you are not a US citizen then you are not visa exempt anyway even if you are travelling from USA. But it is easier travelling between US and Canada than other countries with the current border restrictions - needs visa stamped in passport though.

Reactions: AJAYSHARMAAPJS

Liz27

Sep 15, 2020
Hello everyone!
I am a FSW- outland applicant Aor December 29th, I ordered my gcms notes and this is what they sent:

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: complete
Other Req:
Final: Approved

Does it matter than some stuff are blank? When do you guys think that the outland applicants will start getting Copr? I already lost hope in the year honestly, the Vac’s are still close.