December 2018 Paper Based PR Inland Applicants

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
UPDATE: mpnp-inland

AR DEC 31 2018
AOR MArch 17 2019
MR Sep 6, 2019

Question:

I got married on March 2019, send webform inquiry to let IRCC know. they send me the following email with some docs. I did not add her as I was prepared to apply for express entry as well in August (Made E.E CRS 466, getting ITA next draw I guess). But now I got medical for Pnp quite earlier than anticipated so I guess I will just move forward with this application only!!

IRCC email!!

After applying for permanent residence under the Economic class - Adding a family member

If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect

Now: few clarifications:
IMM 0008 is for me to fill?
IMM 5669 for Spouse?
IMM 5406 for both of us, right?
IMM 0008 Dep- No need.

Am I correct so far?

For a couple of my friends, they asked a list of questions like 9 question to the applicant and 11Q to the spouse. Should I answer them as well and submit with these forms in advance, to speed up the process, as I have all proofs of the marriage piled up.

Here are those questions:

INCLUSION OF A SPOUSE/COMMON-LAW PARTNER ON AN ECONOMIC CLASS APPLICATION
>> QUESTIONS FOR THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT <<

Provide a complete and precise response to each question in your own words. Failure to provide the information requested below will delay processing and could result in a refusal of your application.

Make sure you have indicated your name, application number, the questionnaire title and the number or letter of the question you are answering.
Please answer the following questions on a separate page and include the question number with your answer.
DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP

1. Describe the development of your relationship, including the following details:
a. First contact with your spouse/common-law partner (i.e., when and where)
b. Provide timeline of dates, photos, and documentation of events in which you both participated in, such as trips and outings.
c. Have you visited each other during your relationship? (i.e., when and where)
d. How do you communicate when not together? (e.g., phone, email, online chats)
e. Please provide dates of cohabitation, if applicable.
2. Was your relationship known to your close friends and family members? Yes/No
If in common-law relationship skip to question #8
3. Was your marriage arranged? Please provide details on who arranged the marriage and when it was arranged.
4. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the engagement? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
5. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the marriage? Please provide details such as when, where, who attended, and the religion in which the marriage was performed, if applicable.
6. Provide information regarding your religious beliefs.
7. Was there a reception? If so please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
8. Did you have a honeymoon (a holiday or trip taken by you and your spouse after the marriage)? Provide details such as when and where.
9. If in a common-law relationship, was there a commitment ceremony? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
Applicant Signature: ___________________________________ Date: __________________________

>> QUESTIONS FOR THE SPOUSE/COMMON-LAW PARTNER (CLP) <<

Provide a complete and precise response to each question in your own words. Failure to provide the information requested below will delay processing and could result in a refusal of your application.
Make sure you have indicated your name, application number, the questionnaire title and the number or letter of the question you are answering.
Please answer the following questions on a separate page and include the question number with your answer.

1. Describe the development of your relationship, including the following details:
a. First contact with your spouse/CLP (i.e., when and where)
b. Provide timeline of dates, photos, and documentation of events in which you both participated in, such as trips and outings.
d. What language is used when you communicate with your spouse/CLP and how often?
3. Do you receive financial support from your spouse? If so, how much and how often.
4. Do you have any children? If so, please provide their names and dates of birth.
5. Was your marriage arranged? Please provide details on who arranged the marriage and when it was arranged.
6. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the engagement? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
7. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the marriage? Please provide details such as when, where, who attended, and the religion in which the marriage was performed, if applicable.
8. Provide information regarding your religious beliefs.
9. Was there a reception? If so please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
10. Did you have a honeymoon (a holiday or trip taken by you and your spouse after the marriage)? Provide details such as when and where.
11. If in a common-law relationship, was there a commitment ceremony? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
Spouse/CLP Signature: _________________________________ Date: ________________________
INTERPRETER DECLARATION This section must be fully completed if an interpreter assisted you in the preparation of this questionnaire.
I, , solemnly declare that I have faithfully and accurately interpreted in the language the content of this application and any related questionnaires/forms to the persons concerned.
I have been informed by the person concerned, and I do verily believe, that he/she completely understands the nature and effect of these questionnaires/forms, and I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.
Interpreter signature: Date: ______________

SORRY, for throwing so many questions but I really need help with this. Thank you in advance.

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi guys,

Just a quick question as my AR is November 8, 2018, and AOR is March 09, 2019 with one inland dependant. I haven't received MR or any update. Can I make a request through MP?? It can affect my file or no. Like negatively or positively.

Please help!!

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi guys,

Just a quick question as my AR is November 8, 2018, and AOR is March 09, 2019 with one inland dependant. I haven't received MR or any update. Can I make a request through MP?? It can affect my file or no. Like negatively or positively.

Please help!!
MR can be anytime usually 3-12 months after AOR, so you've got lots of time left.
You can always do an upfront medical if you are desperate, but there's really no need this early on.

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
MR can be anytime usually 3-12 months after AOR, so you've got lots of time left.
You can always do an upfront medical if you are desperate, but there's really no need this early on.
Thank you for your help!! I might wait for 6 more months and hope I will get MR soon?

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
No problem, yep I would not worry at all.
Once you get to 9-10 months after AOR, then you could consider phoning CIC or just doing an upfront medical.
Yup, I will do that. Some of them are very lucky receiving MR and PPR in 8 to 10 months. Some like me waiting eagerly for MR request.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
UPDATE: mpnp-inland

AR DEC 31 2018
AOR MArch 17 2019
MR Sep 6, 2019

Question:

I got married on March 2019, send webform inquiry to let IRCC know. they send me the following email with some docs. I did not add her as I was prepared to apply for express entry as well in August (Made E.E CRS 466, getting ITA next draw I guess). But now I got medical for Pnp quite earlier than anticipated so I guess I will just move forward with this application only!!

IRCC email!!

After applying for permanent residence under the Economic class - Adding a family member

If you are the principal applicant of a permanent residence application already in process, you could add your spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children to your application, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect

Now: few clarifications:
IMM 0008 is for me to fill?
IMM 5669 for Spouse?
IMM 5406 for both of us, right?
IMM 0008 Dep- No need.

Am I correct so far?

For a couple of my friends, they asked a list of questions like 9 question to the applicant and 11Q to the spouse. Should I answer them as well and submit with these forms in advance, to speed up the process, as I have all proofs of the marriage piled up.

Here are those questions:

>> QUESTIONS FOR THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT <<

a. First contact with your spouse/common-law partner (i.e., when and where)
d. How do you communicate when not together? (e.g., phone, email, online chats)
3. Was your marriage arranged? Please provide details on who arranged the marriage and when it was arranged.
4. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the engagement? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
5. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the marriage? Please provide details such as when, where, who attended, and the religion in which the marriage was performed, if applicable.
6. Provide information regarding your religious beliefs.
7. Was there a reception? If so please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
8. Did you have a honeymoon (a holiday or trip taken by you and your spouse after the marriage)? Provide details such as when and where.
9. If in a common-law relationship, was there a commitment ceremony? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
Applicant Signature: ___________________________________ Date: __________________________

>> QUESTIONS FOR THE SPOUSE/COMMON-LAW PARTNER (CLP) <<

a. First contact with your spouse/CLP (i.e., when and where)
d. What language is used when you communicate with your spouse/CLP and how often?
3. Do you receive financial support from your spouse? If so, how much and how often.
4. Do you have any children? If so, please provide their names and dates of birth.
5. Was your marriage arranged? Please provide details on who arranged the marriage and when it was arranged.
6. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the engagement? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
7. Was there a formal ceremony to recognize/celebrate the marriage? Please provide details such as when, where, who attended, and the religion in which the marriage was performed, if applicable.
8. Provide information regarding your religious beliefs.
9. Was there a reception? If so please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
10. Did you have a honeymoon (a holiday or trip taken by you and your spouse after the marriage)? Provide details such as when and where.
11. If in a common-law relationship, was there a commitment ceremony? Please provide details such as when, where, and who attended.
Spouse/CLP Signature: _________________________________ Date: ________________________
INTERPRETER DECLARATION This section must be fully completed if an interpreter assisted you in the preparation of this questionnaire.
I, , solemnly declare that I have faithfully and accurately interpreted in the language the content of this application and any related questionnaires/forms to the persons concerned.
I have been informed by the person concerned, and I do verily believe, that he/she completely understands the nature and effect of these questionnaires/forms, and I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.
Interpreter signature: Date: ______________

SORRY, for throwing so many questions but I really need help with this. Thank you in advance.
anyone please?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
i was in same stage once, you need to submit all those requested documents to proceed with your application, all forms, pictures , gift receipts , rituals of wedding etc
Thanks, Yes I have submitted all forms along with wedding pics and timeline of the relationship as asked in the questionnaires via IRCC webform. As it was more than 3.5 MB I submitted 2 web forms.

fzindani

Star Member
May 5, 2015
canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
16-11-2018
Nomination.....
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-03-2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-09-2019
Med's Done....
06-16-2019
We have pretty much the same timeline also from BCPNP.
No ADR before PAL.
Could you please tell me what was ADR for you?

kumarguneet381

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Anyone else got the PPR request? I have seen a lot of people getting there ppr requests I have received my PAL on sep 04 2019 so I think I should get my ppr by the end of this week.

cheers

Guneet

Squire

Sep 27, 2016
Just called CIC. I was told everything has been completed and it is in final review and that I should keep an eye on my email. Not sure what that means, my timeline only ends June 2020 and when I asked they specifically said please keep an eye on your email for the decision.

Here is my timeline so far:

Inland Ontario PNP Paper - 3 Dependents
AR: 6 December 2018
AOR: 28 February 2019
MR: 15 July 2019
Medicals Sent: 25 July 2019
MP: 30 July 2019
BGC Updated: 30 August 2019
PAL: 4 September 2019

Reactions: Walle_007