+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 Paper Based PR Inland Applicants

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Can you please share your timeline? Med request and other updates?

I have never been contacted after my AOR, I called CIC last week and REP told me there are no updates on my file. looks like it is still in the deep freezer lol, and they have not worked on it yet.

No, adding wife s application after PR (Sponsorship) is stupid, as its a whole new process that takes up a year. The only thing I am confused it should I add my wife in this application or start a express application and add her there. BTW starting an application does not mean that I have to withdraw PNP application, they both can go side by side, as I understand!

I am not too worry about elections, likely conservatives will come but it takes 1.5 years, USUALLY, to get bills and sh*** get passed. It would certainly affect citizenship if things go south, but as for as PR is concerned, we are cool!

If I go express, I should get PR in FEB or sooner depending on how long they take. some ppl get it in 4 months.
With this, PNP, not sure!!
Maybe you should talk to a consultant regarding adding your wife or starting a new application.

Sometimes don’t follow the status in your online portal says. It is misleading.
Like for me despite I already got PPR, it is still showing we are processing your eligibility and background

Reactions: Walle_007

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Maybe you should talk to a consultant regarding adding your wife or starting a new application.

Sometimes don’t follow the status in your online portal says. It is misleading.
Like for me despite I already got PPR, it is still showing we are processing your eligibility and background
Yeah, saw consultant couple days ago. He said, dont waste money on E.E. just cross ur finsgers for PNP application and add your wife in it right away.

He said he can make my PNP application faster, potentially!
I asked, how much time we are talking about. He said about 2-4 months.
I asked, how are you gonna do that!
He said, Ummm,,,, (hesitating to give me his secret) I DONT WAIT FOR CALLS!!! which I think he means. that he would send every single documents including medicals, that cic would ask for, upfront!

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Yeah, saw consultant couple days ago. He said, dont waste money on E.E. just cross ur finsgers for PNP application and add your wife in it right away.

He said he can make my PNP application faster, potentially!
I asked, how much time we are talking about. He said about 2-4 months.
I asked, how are you gonna do that!
He said, Ummm,,,, (hesitating to give me his secret) I DONT WAIT FOR CALLS!!! which I think he means. that he would send every single documents including medicals, that cic would ask for, upfront!
Lol..
I think you can do it all by yourself. You have done the most difficult part which is starting the application from scratch.

For me what I did when I did not see any update in my account: I talked to a MP, he was the one that tracked my application and told me all verifications had been passed and that my application is awaiting final review.
And in a week time I got the golden email

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Lol..
I think you can do it all by yourself. You have done the most difficult part which is starting the application from scratch.

For me what I did when I did not see any update in my account: I talked to a MP, he was the one that tracked my application and told me all verifications had been passed and that my application is awaiting final review.
And in a week time I got the golden email
Sounds good man. I will definitely look into it. Right now, working on ordering GCm notes, on you advice.

Thanks for the help bud! I might bother you again if need any advice or help.

kumarguneet381

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Yeah this immigration of a thing can be so overwhelming.
Would share what I know to the best of my knowledge.

Medicals: I have heard people doing it upfront and send it through the CIC webform, and I have never heard of any issues for them doing that. That will surely speed up your application.

My advice is that since you have applied for this PNP long time, you should keep it going. I think these days they are processing applications more faster.

Like for me I already got my PPR and I see we have very close timelines.
My file received date was DEC 05, 2018 and AOR MAR 07, 2019 and we have same estimated completion date. I think you are almost there.

And one more thing, since Canada election is coming very soon we don’t know what may happen if the other party wins. Because I have been hearing that they don’t really support immigration so I think it’s better you keep your PNP application going.

Can you share your timeline?
Have they ever contacted or updated your after your AOR?
Can’t you put in your wife’s application after you get your own PR?
Hey congratulations

I think I will get my PPR request in this week or next since we share almost the same timeline mine application was received on December 10 2018 just 5 days after you.

Thank you

Guneet

Reactions: Walle_007

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hey congratulations

I think I will get my PPR request in this week or next since we share almost the same timeline mine application was received on December 10 2018 just 5 days after you.

Thank you

Guneet
When you received your Medical request? and which province you are based in?

kumarguneet381

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I got my pre- arrival letter today does anyone know how long does it take to get ppr after pre-arrival services letter?

Thank you

Guneet

wzhao

Feb 21, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I got my pre- arrival letter today does anyone know how long does it take to get ppr after pre-arrival services letter?

Thank you

Guneet
Wow,congratz man thats fast!

Meanwhile I am still waiting for my MR... Jesus the waiting is killing me

Squire

Sep 27, 2016
Hi Everyone

Inland OPNP application in Ontario

My timeline so far:
AR: 6 December 2018
AOR: 28 February 2019
MR: 15 July 2019
Medicals Sent: 25 July 2019
PAL: 4 September 2019

...waiting patiently!

Looks like there are already PPR for December 2018 applications. This is great news! Timelines also seem very consistent and shorter. Perhaps a lucky month.