+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 Paper Based PR Inland Applicants

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
MPNP- inland

The file received Dec 31st, 2018

File Number or AOR March 17, 2019

Estimated completion date on portal- June 30, 2020

Is there any way to expedite the process, like getting medicals done and stuff? I also have to add my spouse in the application as I recently got married.
just confused, as I am eligible for cec-express entry too. should I go ahead with a new express application? or should I add my spouse in this paper-based PNP application and wait 9 more months. (which some people saying can be earlier, but I am afraid adding spouse could push it further 2-3 months0

Any thoughts?

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
MPNP- inland

The file received Dec 31st, 2018

File Number or AOR March 17, 2019

Estimated completion date on portal- June 30, 2020

Is there any way to expedite the process, like getting medicals done and stuff? I also have to add my spouse in the application as I recently got married.
just confused, as I am eligible for cec-express entry too. should I go ahead with a new express application? or should I add my spouse in this paper-based PNP application and wait 9 more months. (which some people saying can be earlier, but I am afraid adding spouse could push it further 2-3 months0

Any thoughts?
Yeah this immigration of a thing can be so overwhelming.
Would share what I know to the best of my knowledge.

Medicals: I have heard people doing it upfront and send it through the CIC webform, and I have never heard of any issues for them doing that. That will surely speed up your application.

My advice is that since you have applied for this PNP long time, you should keep it going. I think these days they are processing applications more faster.

Like for me I already got my PPR and I see we have very close timelines.
My file received date was DEC 05, 2018 and AOR MAR 07, 2019 and we have same estimated completion date. I think you are almost there.

And one more thing, since Canada election is coming very soon we don’t know what may happen if the other party wins. Because I have been hearing that they don’t really support immigration so I think it’s better you keep your PNP application going.

Can you share your timeline?
Have they ever contacted or updated your after your AOR?
Can’t you put in your wife’s application after you get your own PR?

Reactions: Walle_007

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019

Medicals: I have heard people doing it upfront and send it through the CIC webform, and I have never heard of any issues for them doing that. That will surely speed up your application.

My advice is that since you have applied for this PNP long time, you should keep it going. I think these days they are processing applications more faster.

My file received date was DEC 05, 2018 and AOR MAR 07, 2019 and we have same estimated completion date. I think you are almost there.

And one more thing, since Canada election is coming very soon we don’t know what may happen if the other party wins. Because I have been hearing that they don’t really support immigration so I think it’s better you keep your PNP application going.

Congratulations. I am glad you got PPR quite fast. Thanks for your feedback.

No, I have not got any updates.

That what it says!!

Estimated remaining processing time: 9 Month(s)
Help - Processing time
Date received: December 31, 2018
Estimated completion date: June 30, 2020

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results help - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents help - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checks help - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Congratulations. I am glad you got PPR quite fast. Thanks for your feedback.

No, I have not got any updates.

That what it says!!

Estimated remaining processing time: 9 Month(s)
Help - Processing time
Date received: December 31, 2018
Estimated completion date: June 30, 2020

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results help - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents help - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checks help - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

No problem and thank you.

I think you should contact a Member of Parliament in your place.
They can easily help you find out what is going on with your application. Because it looks like they haven’t touched your application for a while.

Beside, have you ever talked to a CIC agent to track the progress of your application?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Can you share your timeline, please?

Can you please share your timeline? Med request and other updates?

I have never been contacted after my AOR, I called CIC last week and REP told me there are no updates on my file. looks like it is still in the deep freezer lol, and they have not worked on it yet.

No, adding wife s application after PR (Sponsorship) is stupid, as its a whole new process that takes up a year. The only thing I am confused it should I add my wife in this application or start a express application and add her there. BTW starting an application does not mean that I have to withdraw PNP application, they both can go side by side, as I understand!

I am not too worry about elections, likely conservatives will come but it takes 1.5 years, USUALLY, to get bills and sh*** get passed. It would certainly affect citizenship if things go south, but as for as PR is concerned, we are cool!

If I go express, I should get PR in FEB or sooner depending on how long they take. some ppl get it in 4 months.
With this, PNP, not sure!!

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Can you please share your timeline? Med request and other updates?

I have never been contacted after my AOR, I called CIC last week and REP told me there are no updates on my file. looks like it is still in the deep freezer lol, and they have not worked on it yet.

No, adding wife s application after PR (Sponsorship) is stupid, as its a whole new process that takes up a year. The only thing I am confused it should I add my wife in this application or start a express application and add her there. BTW starting an application does not mean that I have to withdraw PNP application, they both can go side by side, as I understand!

I am not too worry about elections, likely conservatives will come but it takes 1.5 years, USUALLY, to get bills and sh*** get passed. It would certainly affect citizenship if things go south, but as for as PR is concerned, we are cool!

If I go express, I should get PR in FEB or sooner depending on how long they take. some ppl get it in 4 months.
With this, PNP, not sure!!

My timeline:
AR Dec 05, 2018
AOR Mar 07, 2019
PAL June 15,2019
MR July 30, 2019
MP Aug 08, 2019
PPR Aug 30,2019

Reactions: Eugene111