+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Hey are you from Afghanistan, and what is your timeline?
Ya I'm here in canada sponsoring my wife from Afghanistan. My timeline is bit weird

1. Aor received Feb 2019
2. Received first medical Feb 2019 but wife did it a bit late in june 2019
3. Recieved file transfer to lvo aug 2019
4. Recieved biometric letter on Oct 2019
5. Recieved supporting documents file nov 2019
6. Reach 100% complete on dec 28
7. Now I am waiting for response for new updates. Havent got an update since completion date. I think it's taking long because my wife did the medical late. I hope there shouldnt be a problem. How about you? Any news on your file? Please share timeline thanks

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Ya I'm here in canada sponsoring my wife from Afghanistan. My timeline is bit weird

1. Aor received Feb 2019
7. Now I am waiting for response for new updates. Havent got an update since completion date. I think it's taking long because my wife did the medical late. I hope there shouldnt be a problem. How about you? Any news on your file? Please share timeline thanks
Does your background staarted?
Well it might take few days or one more year. We e in same situation.. our file is may 2018. Everything is expired med pcc. They r still working on criminality. Its been a year since the background started. Maybe they r looking deep coz he works in qatar. All we can do is wait n wait ... its been 18 months for us..

Mshahidj

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Well it might take few days or one more year. We e in same situation.. our file is may 2018. Everything is expired med pcc. They r still working on criminality. Its been a year since the background started. Maybe they r looking deep coz he works in qatar. All we can do is wait n wait ... its been 18 months for us..
Ohh thats a lot of wait. Had you recieved your pre-arival?

Sauvage

Jan 17, 2020

1. Aor received Feb 2019
Hi there mine is the same as yours application passed one year a week ago still no update

Sauvage

Jan 17, 2020

1. Aor received Feb 2019
Did you get your pre-Arrival letter i got mine in nov

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Oh wow 18months. Then I'm still waiting for pre arrival letter. Last week I submitted webform they said the process is still place and immigration officer is looking into the file. If my wife did her medical in june 2019, they wont ask her for another medical right? It's still valid. I'm pretty sure they already started background check because her account says we are processing your background check. I wish to get more updates. How about your file, what stage are you guys in?

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Did you get your pre-Arrival letter i got mine in nov
No I did not get it yet. The last thing I did was send support documents to immigration. Then dec 28th finished our 1yr mark. Still no updates. I hope that I get some information this week but nothing. I pray something comes up this week. If my spouse did her medical in june 2019 will that be valid? She received medical in Feb 2019 but didnt get it done till june 2019

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Oh wow 18months. Then I'm still waiting for pre arrival letter. Last week I submitted webform they said the process is still place and immigration officer is looking into the file. If my wife did her medical in june 2019, they wont ask her for another medical right? It's still valid. I'm pretty sure they already started background check because her account says we are processing your background check. I wish to get more updates. How about your file, what stage are you guys in?
They are taking their sweet time .. for us they r doing everything different... as security is already done .. bgc been in process since dec 2018. They are working on criminality dont know how long as all 3 of the pcc are expired.. medical is also expired.. its just a waiting game now..

If they send you ppr with in 2 to 3 months then it will be ok but sometimes they do it last mint and you have to rush so start doing small preparations and see how itz go from there

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
They are taking their sweet time .. for us they r doing everything different... as security is already done .. bgc been in process since dec 2018. They are working on criminality dont know how long as all 3 of the pcc are expired.. medical is also expired.. its just a waiting game now..

If they send you ppr with in 2 to 3 months then it will be ok but sometimes they do it last mint and you have to rush so start doing small preparations and see how itz go from there
I dont knoe if I will get ppr so soon tho. I'm not sure but the pre arrival letter how does it look like? Can you share

Sauvage

Jan 17, 2020
How many days it take after submitting your passport, are we gonna have a waiting game again, does anyone know or experienced it