+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
I don’t know ‍♀ what they are doing it’s so upsetting I want that ppr email already
Yea seriously. They got back to me today saying that they forward my email regarding updates are not working on her immigration account. I reported a tech issue. Hope to hear back from london office inshallah. I'll let you know. Ppr takes long. Most likely you will get it soon. Have hope

Fatima1234

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Yea seriously. They got back to me today saying that they forward my email regarding updates are not working on her immigration account. I reported a tech issue. Hope to hear back from london office inshallah. I'll let you know. Ppr takes long. Most likely you will get it soon. Have hope
What did you mention in your email ? That you’re not seeing updates ? Yeah inshallah, Thnx you too have hope :)

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
What did you mention in your email ? That you’re not seeing updates ? Yeah inshallah, Thnx you too have hope :)
Yes that's exactly what I did mention. I said it's been over 2 weeks since the application status changed to your application is taking us longer than usual to process. They said they will forward my inquiry, inshallah something comes up tommorow bakhirr

Fatima1234

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Yes that's exactly what I did mention. I said it's been over 2 weeks since the application status changed to your application is taking us longer than usual to process. They said they will forward my inquiry, inshallah something comes up tommorow bakhirr
Finally they just replied to me... but their reply is useless like always. Here this is what they reply.
“ Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.“

Ugh men yeah bAkhair khoda kuna yak khabar Khosh beshnawem Da hami rozo.

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Finally they just replied to me... but their reply is useless like always. Here this is what they reply.
“ Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.“

Ugh men yeah bAkhair khoda kuna yak khabar Khosh beshnawem Da hami rozo.
Ha inshallah. Mesha bakhir. Shokor makonom anoz ast file process makonan. We will hear something good for sure. Az kojai ast shawaarett? My wife is from karte char

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Yeah hopefully
He’s from Kabul
Visa office replied to my webform, this what they said; Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Where is the file now? This is crazy

Fatima1234

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Visa office replied to my webform, this what they said; Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Where is the file now? This is crazy
that’s good news for you !!! One of my friend got similar repond. And then after a week she got ppr. This basically means it’s almost done and you’ll get ppr soon. It’s still in London with officer.

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
that’s good news for you !!! One of my friend got similar repond. And then after a week she got ppr. This basically means it’s almost done and you’ll get ppr soon. It’s still in London with officer.
Inshallah. I hope your not joking? Because it's very hard if it's not true. So your friend got that ppr? Did she get any other news? Bakhir shod she was ok?

Fatima1234

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Inshallah. I hope your not joking? Because it's very hard if it's not true. So your friend got that ppr? Did she get any other news? Bakhir shod she was ok?
Lol why would I be joking ? Like they say... all cases are different.. but my friend got same reply as yours... and then they asked her to do medical and ppc again and then after a week or so she saw DM in ecas and then after couple days she received the ppr letter.. so hopefully yours will come soon.. mine they still doing background check which is so stupid cuz my husband lived a simple life he didn’t travel anywhere etc... so yeah just stay positive hopefully you’ll hear good news. Let me know when you do

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Lol why would I be joking ? Like they say... all cases are different.. but my friend got same reply as yours... and then they asked her to do medical and ppc again and then after a week or so she saw DM in ecas and then after couple days she received the ppr letter.. so hopefully yours will come soon.. mine they still doing background check which is so stupid cuz my husband lived a simple life he didn’t travel anywhere etc... so yeah just stay positive hopefully you’ll hear good news. Let me know when you do
That sounds great. I hope that information comes soon. She will probably get her 2nd medical. Then ppr soon bakhir. Yeah your husband will pass background check soon. I will let you know what happens next
Thanks