+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Sauvage

Jan 17, 2020
Can anyone tell me how many days it takes after passport submission at VFS India coz one of my friends was asking this question anyone from India who has received passport from the VAC new delhi recently

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
I am at the point where I am thinking of emailing them once a week until they process my application. It’s almost 14 months, interview completed and nothing. This is beyond ridiculous. They add a whole new meaning to waiting!!!

starpanda

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Probably better to ask this in a VO specific chat.

Can anyone tell me how many days it takes after passport submission at VFS India coz one of my friends was asking this question anyone from India who has received passport from the VAC new delhi recently

Shob890

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
I am at the point where I am thinking of emailing them once a week until they process my application. It’s almost 14 months, interview completed and nothing. This is beyond ridiculous. They add a whole new meaning to waiting!!!
Wow. That is frustrating, I've not seen any updates still. I think that is a good idea. It has been 13months now and no update

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Don't do it :p It will neither ease your anxiety nor will it accelerate anything. You will probably be even more upset if you don't get any response from them out of this weekly email.
We just got DM after 7.5 months security screen. I am sure your day will come soon. Just hang in there!

Fatima1234

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
When did they ask for interview? Did you get pre arrival letter before the interview ?

Fatima1234

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Don't do it :p It will neither ease your anxiety nor will it accelerate anything. You will probably be even more upset if you don't get any response from them out of this weekly email.
We just got DM after 7.5 months security screen. I am sure your day will come soon. Just hang in there!
Hey,
I’m just curious how do you know it’s been 7.5 months for security screening? And when did you get dm ? Date ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Have you contacted your MP? I would keep on the MPs office rather than emailing frequently.