+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Nidajk

Mar 15, 2019
Seems like a lot of applicants from November December and January are awaiting file transfers. And none of us have heard anything concrete from CIC upon contacting them :(

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

Creg

Mar 12, 2019
England
Hi,

Can anyone advise how long is this radio silence going to last from CIC after medicals done?
We are nearing 2 month mark in couple of weeks. Anyone else in the same boat?
I haven’t heard anything since March 8th 2019 (when my sponsor got transfer email from Mississauga). It seems common at this point to have radio silence. I guess it seems even quieter as it’s so busy at the start with AOR, Sponsor Approval, Biometics request and medical request.

Anyway, good luck!

Reactions: schweisy

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
I haven’t heard anything since March 8th 2019 (when my sponsor got transfer email from Mississauga). It seems common at this point to have radio silence. I guess it seems even quieter as it’s so busy at the start with AOR, Sponsor Approval, Biometics request and medical request.

Anyway, good luck!
Yes, those were the happy days. Everyone was excited about getting some information from IRCC. Once those easy steps were completed, the real waiting game starts...:eek::p

sree2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Yes. There was at least some activity happening within a month that now with no updates it feels quite frustrating.

Anyway, good luck!

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
That means your application is in transit to NDVO. Normally, when NDVO receives your application, it will send you another acknowledge email to you to confirm, that is regarded as AOR2.
I got an email from Miss VO that my file has been forwarded to Delhi for further processing on 12th April which was a Friday. On 15th April I saw a new line added on ECAS stating: We have started processing your file.....however I did not get any email from NDVO.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
I got an email from Miss VO that my file has been forwarded to Delhi for further processing on 12th April which was a Friday. On 15th April I saw a new line added on ECAS stating: We have started processing your file.....however I did not get any email from NDVO.
If you see ECAS is updated, that will count as AOR2 too. Different VOs practice differently. Not all VOs send AOR2 emails.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Yes. There was at least some activity happening within a month that now with no updates it feels quite frustrating.
Don't be frustrated. Think that there are so many people are in the similar situation and accompanying you, and exchanging information fiercely and checking up ECAS or GCKey account several times a day at least, waiting is so meaningful in life now, and patience pays.:p

sree2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Don't be frustrated. Think that there are so many people are in the similar situation and accompanying you, and exchanging information fiercely and checking up ECAS or GCKey account several times a day at least, waiting is so meaningful in life now, and patience pays.:p
Yes. we have destoryed ECAS and CIC account in this short amount of time ::p:p

Reactions: svilli

AP143

Apr 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
January
File Transfer...
September
Med's Request
March
I can see updated ECAS Medical result received . Cannot access GCKEY .my sponsor my husband ECAs march 27,2019 decision made. Waiting a mail until now not yet received . Biometric not yet done waiting for BIL . Paid already since march 15,2019.im a PA and residence uae but phil. Passport .

Johnnycash17

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Do you get email frist and then CIC update the account on the web site, or its the other way around...and how long does it take to see it

AP143

Apr 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
January
File Transfer...
September
Med's Request
March
Do you get email frist and then CIC update the account on the web site, or its the other way around...and how long does it take to see it
We received as per ECAS updated but bit worried kids will start school in september 2019

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Do they always send out the file transfer email?
Yes, they should. It's not like AOR2 where some people get it and some don't. Unless there's an actual error you should get an email.