+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi everyone, after completing my biometrics fee days ago...i got this email today
Visa application, tracking ID No. has been received at the New Delhi OC VAC on 2019-04-23 04:26:24 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
What does this means? Anyone got the same email whose PA is from india and also does this means that my file is in new delhi or it can be in canada also ?
Thankyou

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Hi,

Can anyone advise how long is this radio silence going to last from CIC after medicals done?
We are nearing 2 month mark in couple of weeks. Anyone else in the same boat?
Have you gotten any email notifying you that your file was transferred to a VO? That's about all there is to hear from this point. This is the part where it's just silent for months, usually until PPR.

Adamnagah

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
I done from medical. From tow month ago and they said they sent to vo in Paris. And I did pay for biometrics from tow months ago and no any news

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Yes. File was transferred to Mississauga on Feb 27. medicals passed march 8.
Ah okay, considering you're in Mississauga you should probably see movement sooner than others. Sounds like you're in the same boat as @JoshC, who was also transferred to CPC-M on Feb 27 and hasn't heard anything yet either (I don't think!).

I done from medical. From tow month ago and they said they sent to vo in Paris. And I did pay for biometrics from tow months ago and no any news
Paris VO is much slower than Mississauga (where @sree2 has been sent). I wouldn't expect to hear anything from Paris for months.

Adamnagah

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Ah okay, considering you're in Mississauga you should probably see movement sooner than others. Sounds like you're in the same boat as @JoshC, who was also transferred to CPC-M on Feb 27 and hasn't heard anything yet either (I don't think!).

Paris VO is much slower than Mississauga (where @sree2 has been sent). I wouldn't expect to hear anything from Paris for months.
Mr how you know it so slowly.

AP143

Apr 22, 2019
App. Filed.......
January
File Transfer...
September
Med's Request
March
Hi, is there anyone in December group waiting for file transfer. I am January applicant. Still waiting for file transfer. Medical passed, biometric waiting.
Same, jan.2019 applicant, medical done, biometric payment done march15,2019 Until now no BIL. Im a PA with 2 dependent

Shingler23

Feb 21, 2019
Hi,

Can anyone advise how long is this radio silence going to last from CIC after medicals done?
We are nearing 2 month mark in couple of weeks. Anyone else in the same boat?
8 weeks silence for me since last update, still waiting on file transfer.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hello experts ,

Biometric done and was updated the same day ( after few hours ) now Gckey account showing as biometrics completed and bio number and enroll date .

I saw someone posting saying there are 3 emails sent by VFS , I didn’t get any email .

Any suggestions ?

Thankyou in advance!
What suggestions do you want? How to ask IRCC to send you emails or why did not you receive emails? That is not important, there are more than one way that IRCC delivers information to you, if you see GCKey account reflected correct information, you are good. Stay put until further notice from IRCC.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hi everyone, after completing my biometrics fee days ago...i got this email today
Visa application, tracking ID No. has been received at the New Delhi OC VAC on 2019-04-23 04:26:24 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
What does this means? Anyone got the same email whose PA is from india and also does this means that my file is in new delhi or it can be in canada also ?
Thankyou
That means your application is in transit to NDVO. Normally, when NDVO receives your application, it will send you another acknowledge email to you to confirm, that is regarded as AOR2.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Yes. File was transferred to Mississauga on Feb 27. medicals passed march 8.
You would hear back within 12 months.;)

Yes, I just want to disappoint you:D I know you want to hear shorter time, but we cannot promise you anything even if we say something like it will be anytime soon. All I can say is CPC-M is a fast processing center and your application is in good hands and stay put until further notice.