File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
I got an update stating"medicals received" on 6th of March... And yesterday I got this update "we sent you correspondence on April 1, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline allinformation that is required"
Kindly check your GC Key.. You will see a PDF file which will have the details.

Reactions: schweisy

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Hello Guys,

My originals docs were sent back by CIC on the 28th of March to India. Does anyone know if they will be using normal post or express/priority post?

A bit nervous coz there are 3 original docs.

Thanks!!
Hey, this original docs was submitted with File or you submitted when they ask for additional docs.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Hey, this original docs was submitted with File or you submitted when they ask for additional docs.
When they asked for add docs.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A

NilaS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Yea, I have not seen a lot of applications for Beirut, so I'm not sure how overloaded they would be, however, I have been to Beirut and from what I saw, efficiency is not important there. ...at all. Fingers crossed for you! Where's your VO??
Colombo VO.

Reactions: Teepayne

dorkismalorkis

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Canada and Costa Rica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
30-12-2019
AOR Received.
01-29-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
LANDED..........
02-02-2019
You are right I made multiple posts to ensure I receive everyone's idea. But can you tell me why everyone advised against applying??? My point is: don't advise people if you are not sure about what you are claiming! And I really don't understand the relationship between mistakenly entering info from a paper document and pointing my finger at someone! Doesn't make sense! Every one make mistakes! Anyway, I know this is out of point for u guys here. Sorry for being a pain in ur necks!
No one can say why anyone here says ANYTHING for certain other than basing it on our own collective experiences; looking for that type of answer is not going to help you, now.
Use your own discretion relating to your own case; take advice with a helpful grain of salt here if & when applying it to your own case.
(As you clearly did).

To your point: If you are going to ASK for advice in a free and open internet forum, be willing to accept that not all answers may be best suited to your case, (we do not have all the facts). If you want more solid advice turn to a reputable lawyer, MP or IRCC themselves!

Be grateful this forum exists. You said it yourself best ... 'everyone makes mistakes'.
Let's keep the positivity going. IMHO No need for these type of posts at this point; invest your energy elsewhere, with all due respect.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hello,

Does anyone know why issuing biometrics letter can be delayed? is there any standard time for receiving biometrics instruction?

Thanks
There is no such thing called "delayed". Everything is done by IRCC according to the operation guide. There is no "standard" time in anything. Every case is different.

Reactions: svilli

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hello Guys,

My originals docs were sent back by CIC on the 28th of March to India. Does anyone know if they will be using normal post or express/priority post?

Thanks!!
No need to worry something beyond your control. They did this thing for hundreds and thousands of times before your application and many many years ago, probably even before you were born.:D

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
You are right I made multiple posts to ensure I receive everyone's idea. But can you tell me why everyone advised against applying??? My point is: don't advise people if you are not sure about what you are claiming! And I really don't understand the relationship between mistakenly entering info from a paper document and pointing my finger at someone! Doesn't make sense! Every one make mistakes! Anyway, I know this is out of point for u guys here. Sorry for being a pain in ur necks!
The point is similar to that everyone suggests that you don't run red light. You can come back and say to everyone, hey guys, you were wrong, I ran red light without any issues, no accident, no fine etc. I don't know if you could draw anything from this metaphor.

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Hello Guys,

Thanks!!
I would assume they send them via diplomatic mail. They're not just sending things using regular post. Don't worry -- they deal with original documents all the time! :)

Reactions: ritvik123

kongara999

Star Member
May 23, 2016
hello,

What are the chances of transferring the file to NDVO from CPC-M after getting additional documents request saying this is Final Request and No further documents required?
We uploaded the documents on March 28, 2019, and BGC in-process from March 22, 2019

Thanks,

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
hello,

What are the chances of transferring the file to NDVO from CPC-M after getting additional documents request saying this is Final Request and No further documents required?
We uploaded the documents on March 28, 2019, and BGC in-process from March 22, 2019

Thanks,
So far I haven’t seen such a case on these forums. What were you requested to send? And timeline?

mari5

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
hello,

Thanks,
I don’t think anyone can answer this 100 percent accurately. There may be a slight chance, if they have any doubts in terms of relationship but considering your BGC is in process, it’ll probably just stay in CPC-M.

kongara999

Star Member
May 23, 2016
So far I haven’t seen such a case on these forums. What were you requested to send? And timeline?
It is regarding the birthdate and Birthdate celebration.
we celebrated our wife birthdate as per our tradition on a different date. They raised a question to celebrate the birthday on a different date.

we provided an LOE with an affidavit with the date of birth certificate

Time Line
Received: Dec 17/18
AOR1- Feb 12/19
Medicals: Feb 23/19
Medicals Passed - Feb 28/19
Transferred to CPC-M - Mar 01, 2019
BGC Started Processing - Mar 22, 2019
Quiery - Mar 26, 2019
Docs Submitted - Mar 29, 2019
Uploaded Status - Mar 30, 2019

Thanks,