+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I know this may sound indifferent and cruel, but rest assured if you get AOR1, everything thereafter you experienced is normal and not unique to your application only. Just adjust your expectation that the application will take a year or at least a year, so you are not so looking forward to hearing from IRCC every once in a while.
@ryester , we need to pin your words on the top of every page. I absolutely don't understand when someone starts complaining after 2 weeks an application was transferred to VO, saying "there's silence for 2 weeks and no news". Guys, it's an one year process! What are you really expecting to hear in just 2 weeks? Be prepared for 6 months silence. And consider yourself lucky if you're done in 8 months but not 12.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
@ryester , we need to pin your words on the top of every page. I absolutely don't understand when someone starts complaining after 2 weeks an application was transferred to VO, saying "there's silence for 2 weeks and no news". Guys, it's an one year process! What are you really expecting to hear in just 2 weeks? Be prepared for 6 months silence. And consider yourself lucky if you're done in 8 months but not 12.
The forum needs a pinned thread with all the details in, alas we have no mod team.

The problem lies with the recent spates of Mississauga transfers and the expectations risen from the super fast ‘Decision Made’ updates. Everyone expects to be complete by 5 months - again not helped by the sheer number of CPC-M transfers that have had PPR :rolleyes:

starpanda

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
The forum needs a pinned thread with all the details in, alas we have no mod team.

The problem lies with the recent spates of Mississauga transfers and the expectations risen from the super fast ‘Decision Made’ updates. Everyone expects to be complete by 5 months - again not helped by the sheer number of CPC-M transfers that have had PPR :rolleyes:
I think that’s why it’s important for the people waiting to post from time to time so they don’t feel like the only one, or maybe people should check the spreadsheet.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Did not help for me. Still getting back to the home screen with language choice.
This problem exists with CIC for last 5 years atleast. I still remember during my own PR process, I had to retry N number of times.

Reactions: ArtMed

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
I think that’s why it’s important for the people waiting to post from time to time so they don’t feel like the only one, or maybe people should check the spreadsheet.
That's a good point! It seems like everyone is posting expectant messages and gleeful DMs, but at the same time there's actually a whole silent bunch of us who either have heard nothing from VO, haven't even been transferred to a VO at all yet, etc. Probably is important to remind people that you're not the only one. Lord knows I find it infuriating to see yet another couple sent as "straightforward" to CPC-M and I'm over here like what the BLEEP about my case made it so not-straightforward?! :oops: I honestly do find it reassuring to see people posting from Australia and elsewhere who didn't go to CPC-M! :)

Teepayne

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
That's a good point! It seems like everyone is posting expectant messages and gleeful DMs, but at the same time there's actually a whole silent bunch of us who either have heard nothing from VO, haven't even been transferred to a VO at all yet, etc. Probably is important to remind people that you're not the only one. Lord knows I find it infuriating to see yet another couple sent as "straightforward" to CPC-M and I'm over here like what the BLEEP about my case made it so not-straightforward?! :oops: I honestly do find it reassuring to see people posting from Australia and elsewhere who didn't go to CPC-M! :)
Our file went to Beirut and from what I have heard, it's one of the slowest:eek:. I also know that not everyone gets notice of AOR from their local VO. So these statuses on GcKey and ECAS are not always reliable.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Our file went to Beirut and from what I have heard, it's one of the slowest:eek:. I also know that not everyone gets notice of AOR from their local VO. So these statuses on GcKey and ECAS are not always reliable.
Sometimes I wonder if we’re better off going in to hibernation and setting a loud alert for CIC emails :p

Reactions: natkat and Teepayne

NilaS

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Our VO also slowest too. I don't think they are overwhelmed but I have no clue why they are not processing. I have to wait 8-12 months. I will be happy if they process earlier :)

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Can any one share how does Aor 2 look like from CPC missisauga. Wht does it say exactly
Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of XXXXXXX and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s)
has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC Mississauga for further processing.

Visa Office Contact Information

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above
directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa
office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre Sydney

Sami89

Feb 8, 2019
Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of XXXXXXX and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s)
has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC Mississauga for further processing.

Visa Office Contact Information

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above
directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa
office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre Sydney
Thanks a ton!
Really appreciate quick help