+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
It is regarding the birthdate and Birthdate celebration.
we celebrated our wife birthdate as per our tradition on a different date. They raised a question to celebrate the birthday on a different date.

we provided an LOE with an affidavit with the date of birth certificate

Time Line
Received: Dec 17/18
AOR1- Feb 12/19
Medicals: Feb 23/19
Medicals Passed - Feb 28/19
Transferred to CPC-M - Mar 01, 2019
BGC Started Processing - Mar 22, 2019
Quiery - Mar 26, 2019
Docs Submitted - Mar 29, 2019
Uploaded Status - Mar 30, 2019

Thanks,
you should be getting DM anytime soon after reviewing documents. Requesting documents is a very good sign.

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Hello experts , can someone advise on below :

I didn’t pay biometric upfront and got an email to pay for biometric . Fees paid same day and after 5 days got an email
Back confirming of the receipt from CIC . How long does it take to get Biometric request now ? Any average time between fees paid and request ?

Thankyou

Bbkj0808

Feb 4, 2019
I have done my medicals on 2nd March 2019.I still didn't receive any mail regarding the "correspondence"..
I would suggest Check your mailbox. Same thing happened to me they said they've sent me something but i haven't received any email then after 10days randomly checked my mailbox a letter was sitting there from CIC. Even if i provided my email.

Zeeak

Jan 12, 2019
Hello experts , can someone advise on below :

I didn’t pay biometric upfront and got an email to pay for biometric . Fees paid same day and after 5 days got an email
Back confirming of the receipt from CIC . How long does it take to get Biometric request now ? Any average time between fees paid and request ?

Thankyou
It varies , I got the request to pay fees on March 4 or 5 ,paid it the same day.Followed by confirmation that Receipt is received within few days. Got the actual Biometric instruction and letter on how to complete it on March 30.But, I have seen some cases in which it's within a week or 2, I guess it depends on visa office. Plus my PA is in India, and they started Biometric for subcontinent effective Dec 31 and our application was received on Dec 31. So maybe the reason for delay

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Hello Guys,

Recvd a letter from Mississauga VO on 3rd April that my file will be trf to Delhi VO. They had asked for add docs on 20th March and I submitted on 25th March.

Its quite annoying even after submitting all kinds of proofs they will be trf.

kongara999

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Hello Guys,

Recvd a letter from Mississauga VO on 3rd April that my file will be trf to Delhi VO. They had asked for add docs on 20th March and I submitted on 25th March.

Its quite annoying even after submitting all kinds of proofs they will be trf.
What are the documents that they requested for?

Did they mentioned any final request highlighted note on your request letter from Mississauga office?

Thanks,

Last edited:

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
What are the documents that they requested for?

Did they mentioned any final request highlighted note on your request letter from Mississauga office?

Thanks,
Yes it did mention Final Request!!

Proof of Relationship is what they asked

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Very bad luck
I am also started worrying now
Well what can we do. In the end it all boils down to how the Visa Officer interprets the case.

kongara999

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Well what can we do. In the end it all boils down to how the Visa Officer interprets the case.
Agreed.
What is your GC key status showing?
Have they started your Background Checks? or yet to be started?

I do not understand the processing difference between VO's

kongara999

Star Member
May 23, 2016
I am in same boat i am worried now to just for delays if they transfer to Delhi and may be more documents. :(

you and I having the same timelines in terms of additional documents request and uploading.

What is your Background status showing?

Thanks,

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
you and I having the same timelines in terms of additional documents request and uploading.

What is your Background status showing?

Thanks,
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

How about you? ecas still says we need documents.