+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2018 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP***

3ponceboy

Dec 31, 2018
Sponsor is in Montreal, Quebec
Principal Applicant is in USA

Application Received : December 24, 2018.
Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR): February 19, 2019.
Sponsor Approval (SA) : February, 26 2019
Acknowledgement of Receipt 2 (AOR2) March 1st, 2019 File send to Mississauga (CSQ Request)
Submit CSQ application: March 7,2019.
Letter form MIDI application received: March 18,2019 ( I think they now have 25 days to complete the CSQ)

Reactions: Trekkers and svilli

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
So basically my husband is acting as my representative so as far as I can remember I think we put his contact information in the contact info section of imm0008enu_2d form so maybe thats why his address shows on the medical request letter lol

When we checked the application status on ECAS using my information (I am the PA) we did see my current residential address on there which is different from the sponsor’s address.

Can I please know how can I notify CIC about this? Any links? I assume it should be done through a webform but I don’t know if my application is still in canada or not. Haven’t gotten the VO transfer email or AOR2 so I wouldn’t know which VO to pick from
the drop down menu
If the information is correct, there is no need to update. If you are living in a different place than your husband, that is expected. And when you get requests from IRCC, e.g., MR etc. the address will be yours not your husbands'

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hi, could someone please help me here.

I got a request letter from CPC-M asking for marriage photos to be sent within 30 days. I have already sent around 20 photos of my marriage pictures together with all my relatives. Mine is a typical Indian arranged marriage and I do not have much photos with me. I am planning to send all of my marriage photos & all other photos together in a PDF document to the email address given in the document.

Will this request affect the decision of my application :(
Is there any template or sample I can follow to submit photos.
it is mentioned in the request letter to send e-mail to expedite processing. Shall I send e-mail or it is still preferred to send courier.

Please help.
Follow the instruction if you know what they are asking.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Has everyone who submitted the medical, passed the medical? Mine was submitted from NZ 6th March 2019 and still not been acknowledged on either ECAS or GCKey at all. On ECAS still says we sent you medical instructions and GCKey says we requested medical. How long does it normally take to pass and has anyone had a status saying medical results received at all?
3-8 days in general. But if it is not within the range, it is not abnormal.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
I really doubt that this is the reason. Ours has had background check processing from the beginning and my husband only has one PCC, from Germany. Outside of Europe he's only ever visited Canada, the US, and India (and all for way less than 6 months). I've been paying attention to others who also have said their background check is processing from beginning and definitely have not noticed the PAs having complicated travel/residence histories. Alas, I think this one is going to remain a mystery!
yes, I agree with you.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hi guys,

In my GC keys it shows 'we have not recieved your biometrics. But the PA has done biometrics like a month ago and it even shows biometrics enrollment number and everything. What is the meaning of this?
it means the GCKey account is not updated. there is nothing to worry about.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
For anyone else who is interested in the behind-the-scenes operations of IRCC and how applications are selected to stay in Mississauga, I came across an old post recently that provides some concrete information.

The poster, @SeineToHumber, used access to information laws to request an operational bulletin from IRCC that describes how the process works, which you can see here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ob570-stream.513446/#post-6426449

Unfortunately, the government redacted the specific criteria used to triage applications, which is precisely what would be of most interest to applicants like us, though the OP provides a few extra bits of collected information in this post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ob570-stream.513446/page-4#post-6962297

Hope it sheds a bit of light, for those who share my nerdy interest! ;)
As I expected, for cases sent to CPC-M are by no means out of luck, there is SOP behind everything in the process.:D

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Thanks for posting this @schweisy and thanks to @SeineToHumber for requesting the information. It’s enlightening for all the recent applicants transferred to CPC-M.

It’s a shame they wouldn’t share the conditions an application needed to meet during the triage process to be transferred to Mississauga. It really would have given us a great insight as to how it all works behind the scenes.
In this case, I would agree with IRCC to not release this information, as it will create a lot turmoil as why my case is not.... situation. It will definitely dragged much more man power to reply to those "why not my case is not..." questions. We all have rights to appeal in the end if our cases are not approved and thought we are not treated fairly. That is good enough as most people don't need to appeal.

Reactions: natkat and svilli

natkat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
For anyone else who is interested in the behind-the-scenes operations of IRCC and how applications are selected to stay in Mississauga, I came across an old post recently that provides some concrete information.

The poster, @SeineToHumber, used access to information laws to request an operational bulletin from IRCC that describes how the process works, which you can see here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ob570-stream.513446/#post-6426449

Unfortunately, the government redacted the specific criteria used to triage applications, which is precisely what would be of most interest to applicants like us, though the OP provides a few extra bits of collected information in this post: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ob570-stream.513446/page-4#post-6962297

Hope it sheds a bit of light, for those who share my nerdy interest! ;)
That is so interesting! Thanks for sharing this :)

Reactions: schweisy

tanshenbabu

Feb 17, 2019
Already heard back from Singapore office....they said they recieved Bio info. One less thing to worry about now. Response was fast though, 12 hours.

Reactions: vic1028

Matt007

Dec 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Just got ppr this morning!! So the Decision made couple of days back was indeed for the PA side and not Sponsor side contrary to what I anticipated. Good luck to everyone waiting, hopefully soon it should come.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Just got ppr this morning!! So the Decision made couple of days back was indeed for the PA side and not Sponsor side contrary to what I anticipated. Good luck to everyone waiting, hopefully soon it should come.
Congrats, where’s your PA from?