App. Filed.......
09-mar-2016
Doc's Request.
16-sep-2016
Nomination.....
16-feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-April-2017
Just got ppr this morning!! So the Decision made couple of days back was indeed for the PA side and not Sponsor side contrary to what I anticipated. Good luck to everyone waiting, hopefully soon it should come.
When they started processing on PS side on ECAS?

Irshaddd khan

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Dec 10 - App received
*AOR* Feb 6
*SA* Feb 13
*MR* Feb 19
*MP* Feb 27
*File transfer to VO Mississauga* Feb 27
*BGC in progress* Mar 20
*Decision Made* Mar 21
*PPR* Mar 25

105 days✌
When did you filed application after marriage like how many months aftr marriage?

lthota89

Nov 13, 2015
My timeline sofar...
07 Dec 2018 | Application Sent
14 Dec 2018 | Application Received
09 Feb 2019 | AOR1
19 Feb 2019 | Medical Request
28 Feb 2019 | Medical done
06 Mar 2019 | Medical Passed
15 Mar 2019 | Transferred to Mississauga Visa Office(Received Letter to Sponsor)
22 Marc 2019| BG started
26 March 2019|Request letter (Received PA)
Final Request:
******* -********* > Proof of communication: (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills), between you and your sponsor. Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills, social media posts), between you and your sponsor from July 2018 - present. Please note that submissions in languages other than English or French, which are not accompanied by English or French translations, will not be accepted. This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/25 >

Proof of Relationship: Please provide additional proof of relationship with translations either in English or French as applicable. Acceptable documentation includes: evidence of joint bank, trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. Letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations between you and your sponsor. Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor and/or shared expenses. Proof of visits, such as airline ticket coupons or used boarding passes, photocopies of pages of passport showing entry-exit stamps supporting visit). Proof of wedding, customary celebrations, engagement and/or outings. Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph; (do not provide CD, DVD, USB keys). This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/25

> Marriage photos: If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony and customary celebrations held afterwards. Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/25 >

Client Information: Please explain in detail how the Principal Applicant and Sponsor’s families were introduced to each other for marriage purposes. Explain which family members were present at the first meeting and what topics were discussed in relation to the marriage union. This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/25

I Already submitted these info why did they are asking my spouse to send the same information? how can i send my whats app messages translated to English?
can someone please help on this?Thanks!

lthota89

Nov 13, 2015
My timeline sofar...
09 Feb 2019 | AOR1
15 Mar 2019 | Transferred to Mississauga Visa Office(Received Letter to Sponsor)
22 Marc 2019| BG started
Final Request:
******* -********* > Proof of communication: (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills), between you and your sponsor. Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills, social media posts), between you and your sponsor from July 2018 - present. Please note that submissions in languages other than English or French, which are not accompanied by English or French translations, will not be accepted. This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/25 >

Proof of Relationship: Please provide additional proof of relationship with translations either in English or French as applicable. Acceptable documentation includes: evidence of joint bank, trust, credit union or charge card accounts; jointly signed residential lease, mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms. Letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations between you and your sponsor. Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor and/or shared expenses. Proof of visits, such as airline ticket coupons or used boarding passes, photocopies of pages of passport showing entry-exit stamps supporting visit). Proof of wedding, customary celebrations, engagement and/or outings. Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief description of the context on the back of each photograph; (do not provide CD, DVD, USB keys). This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/25

> Marriage photos: If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of this country, please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony and customary celebrations held afterwards. Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/25 >

Client Information: Please explain in detail how the Principal Applicant and Sponsor’s families were introduced to each other for marriage purposes. Explain which family members were present at the first meeting and what topics were discussed in relation to the marriage union. This must be received at this office by: 2019/04/25

I Already submitted these info why did they are asking my spouse to send the same information? how can i send my whats app messages translated to English?
PA from INDIA

lthota89

Nov 13, 2015
Was it arranged marriage? How long a sponsor an PA had known each other and been in a relationship before marriage?
yes,its arranged marriage...so less communication before marriage.i can only provide documents after during/marriage.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
My timeline sofar...
09 Feb 2019 | AOR1
22 Marc 2019| BG started
Final Request:

Be well prepared, it looks like VO somehow has doubts about your relationship and needs more evidence. .

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
My timeline sofar...
09 Feb 2019 | AOR1
22 Marc 2019| BG started
Final Request:

Yeah, the “client information” was filled in one of the forms where they asked who introduced you and etc. That was brief.
I think now they want to know more details than that. Send as much as you can. Some people have the decision made the day after they submitted this information so send it ASAP and send EVERYTHING.

Last edited:

lthota89

Nov 13, 2015
Yeah the “client information” was filled in one of the forms where they asked who introduced you and etc. That was brief.
I think now that want to know more details than that. Send as much as you can. Some people have decision made the day after they submitted this information so send it ASAP and send EVERYTHING.
Thank you i will send the brief details and all the documents .