+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

hitkaul1987

Mar 6, 2019
I am also on the same boat, got PFL regarding same issue on Sep 6th. Updated documents and no update after it. Called today to IRCC, a representative told me documents were updated but the officer does not start reviewing.

Gotcha, thanks for the reply, the status on the documents review changed for me today to:

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
So hopefully the review happens soon enough.

Reactions: Idr and capricorn7

megha2204

Oct 18, 2019
Hi Guys!!

Ive been a silent reader for quite some time, below is my timeline!

AOR - 06th December 2018
Medical Passed- 17th Jan 2019
CSE raised several times but generic response "Your file is in queue for review" each time.

Its been more than 10 months and this wait has made me anxious. I also ordered GCMS notes on 06th July and then on10th September 2019 , to which we got a reply that IRCC needs extension of 90 days to process the GCMS request. So, now I have no clue whats happening with the file and if it is in RR. Anybody having a similar situation - please share your comments.

Thanks!!!

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hi Guys!!

AOR - 06th December 2018
CSE raised several times but generic response "Your file is in queue for review" each time.

Its been more than 10 months and this wait has made me anxious. I also ordered GCMS notes on 06th July and then on10th September 2019 , to which we got a reply that IRCC needs extension of 90 days to process the GCMS request. So, now I have no clue whats happening with the file and if it is in RR. Anybody having a similar situation - please share your comments.

Thanks!!!
Hi, whilst my AOR is January, I am also still waiting for two of my notes.
I ordered in August and then in September but neither have come and are both past the 30days estimated time.
I would probably have to send them updated documents next week, having waited 60days already for the notes ordered in August.
I'll recommend you call the contact centre and ask a nice agent to confirm if your file is in RR and why.
Once you have an idea, then you can know what steps to take.

megha2204

Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for reponse @WunmiofLagos

I have called as well , both times the agent was all sweet and nice, told me everything looks good and the file is in queue for a review. Now i dont understand if it is in a final review and everything is passed or they have'nt reviewed the file at all. So frustrating all this has been!!

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Thanks for reponse @WunmiofLagos

I have called as well , both times the agent was all sweet and nice, told me everything looks good and the file is in queue for a review. Now i dont understand if it is in a final review and everything is passed or they have'nt reviewed the file at all. So frustrating all this has been!!
I couldn't agree more. This has mostly been a sour experience for me as I did not expect to still be in my country by now.

Reactions: PrasadK

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Wow, that's great news! Big congratulations!

PPR!!!
This is such a moment of relief.
We got the medicals passed message on 7th October and got the PR email last night.
It's been a rollercoaster and this forum has been a huge support system for me.
Thank you everyone. Especially @derkdsou @USProgrammer and @legalfalcon
For everyone still waiting. I know how stressful this period of waiting is and all I can tell you is that it'll happen when it has to and I really really hope it happens soon for all of you.

AnuK

Oct 4, 2019
Hi Guys!!

AOR - 06th December 2018

Thanks!!!
I am in the same situation. My AOR is Dec 24th and medical cleared in Feb. No update since. My file is in London VO and there no way to call them. I have raised a few web forms but always received generic reply the the file is pending review. :(

hitkaul1987

Mar 6, 2019
Gotcha, thanks for the reply, the status on the documents review changed for me today to:

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
So hopefully the review happens soon enough.

Updated today to

Review of additional documents- Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided

Seems to be moving along...hopefully the review is not super time consuming since ADR was only for proof of funds.

Hsa1988

Jun 5, 2019
Updated today to

Review of additional documents- Review of additional documents
  • We are reviewing the additional documents you provided

Seems to be moving along...hopefully the review is not super time consuming since ADR was only for proof of funds.
Great!! For some reason my ADR is showing Not Applicable after I sent the POF documents.

Reactions: hitkaul1987

hitkaul1987

Mar 6, 2019
Great!! For some reason my ADR is showing Not Applicable after I sent the POF documents.

Mmmm....probably depends on the VO processing the app as well, as to how they handle it. Mine has followed kind of the expected path for now.

uploaded on 15th----acknowledge upload on the 17th ---- in review on the 18th...so im hoping for another update early next week maybe.

Reactions: Idr and capricorn7

Hsa1988

Jun 5, 2019
Mmmm....probably depends on the VO processing the app as well, as to how they handle it. Mine has followed kind of the expected path for now.

uploaded on 15th----acknowledge upload on the 17th ---- in review on the 18th...so im hoping for another update early next week maybe.
What is your VO? Mine is Ottawa.