AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Request
31-01-2019
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2019
@legalfalcon I have been requested to confirm my current residence and upload current passport. However i dont see any option in my account to upload these.

Along with this request they asked to upload IMM5406 form, which i successfully did. However due to this 'Client Information' request as above, i am not able to see where to update/replace this information...

Kindly help

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I have been requested to confirm my current residence and upload current passport. However i dont see any option in my account to upload these.

Along with this request they asked to upload IMM5406 form, which i successfully did. However due to this 'Client Information' request as above, i am not able to see where to update/replace this information...

Kindly help
If there is no upload option in your MyCIC send it via CSE.

hitkaul1987

Mar 6, 2019
received an ADR today for providing updated proof of funds, apparently at time of AOR, my funds less my debt(CC) wasn't crossing the minimum requirements for a single applicant, but almost 9 months down the line, I think I have paid off enough of my debt and saved up enough to tackle this. According to the ADR resolving this issue would finalize a decision on my application. hoping that this should be it.

Reactions: morcerf and kzeed12

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011

Kindly help
Try different browser, safari, Firefox. If you have iPhone then mobile safari. Telling you from personal experience. Upload link never showed up on Internet explorer and Chrome, but it did come up on my safari browser on iPhone.

If above doesn’t works. Raise a webform immediately and upload the documents there.

Reactions: akbarhussain110

mghicho

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Applied for GCMS notes on June 19th, 2019. Close to a 100 days has passed and haven't received them yet.
on August 14th sent an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca requesting an update and got no answer.
on September 11th sent another update request to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca, after 12 days (on Sep 23rd) got a response acknowledging that the deadline was July19th and saying that the request is flagged as high priority.
by the way I ordered CBSA notes on september 12th.
But I'm really curious why the original gcms notes have taken sooo longs.
@legalfalcon I've seen some of you're posts mentioning there are sometimes situations that prevent the release of notes,
do you mind elaborating on that a bit?
what do you think of my case?

Swar_M

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
I just called IRCC and got some information about my application. I had waited for 15 minutes to reach the agent and she was very nice and friendly. According to her, my application passed all (eligibility, criminal and security checks, and medical exam) and my medical exam still valid but IRCC might request to do it again. She told me that I just need to be patient and wait for now.

BTW, is there anyone to do a medical exam again although it is valid?
Hi hgyeo, do u see any update in your cic application home page ?

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
I just called IRCC and got some information about my application. I had waited for 15 minutes to reach the agent and she was very nice and friendly. According to her, my application passed all (eligibility, criminal and security checks, and medical exam) and my medical exam still valid but IRCC might request to do it again. She told me that I just need to be patient and wait for now.

BTW, is there anyone to do a medical exam again although it is valid?
As you mentioned that eligibility, criminal ... all are passed. Was that also reflecting passed/completed on the online application status ?

luzd0405

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Good luck! is this your first ghost update? Have you heard anything from them after Medical Passed?
Thanks. Nothing apart from an email received in July telling me that my case was in queue for review by an senior officer. Of course I made a bunch of phone calls to ircc but each time I got the same answer - eligibility's been met since March and security not yet started. I'll call IRCC today to ask what the ghost update entails specifically.

May 9, 2019
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-12-2018
Doc's Request.
25-09-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Request
31-01-2019
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2019
Try different browser, safari, Firefox. If you have iPhone then mobile safari. Telling you from personal experience. Upload link never showed up on Internet explorer and Chrome, but it did come up on my safari browser on iPhone.

If above doesn’t works. Raise a webform immediately and upload the documents there.

There is no upload link nor there is any space or row showing to add client information. Even i tried safari. Have raised webform, the application is still showing ‘Your Action is required’