+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

mon02

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have been waiting for almost 8 months now and still no reply!

Nationality - Indian
Location - Started the application in US and moved it to UAE as I moved
My AOR - Dec 22,2018
Medical - Feb 01,2019
Criminality is passed
Security is initiated
Eligibility is recommended pass but its not official passed on my portal

Now, I have been waiting that I lost my job offer the employer waited for 2 months. I have ordered the GMCC notes but from this thread I feel that would take another 2 months or so.

Does any one have any suggestions for me ?

Sunshine1010

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Feeling very deflated. 8 months and 2 weeks in and nothing. Managed to get a reply from London Visa office eventually. 2 weeks ago they inform us that our file is in a queue due to high number of applicants. Very disheartened. Especially when we know from the forums that they have issued PPR to people with an AOR after us.

Reactions: Pura Vida

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hello,

Has anyone ever ordered GCMS notes from applygcms.com? If so, how long did it take for you to receive the notes?

Many thanks.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hello,

Has anyone ever ordered GCMS notes from applygcms.com? If so, how long did it take for you to receive the notes?

Many thanks.
i used gcmsbuddy.com - got it on the 31st day ..
but even gcms notes are getting delayed these days - just a heads up

Reactions: Shadima

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have been waiting for almost 8 months now and still no reply!

Nationality - Indian
Location - Started the application in US and moved it to UAE as I moved
My AOR - Dec 22,2018
Medical - Feb 01,2019
Criminality is passed
Security is initiated
Eligibility is recommended pass but its not official passed on my portal

Now, I have been waiting that I lost my job offer the employer waited for 2 months. I have ordered the GMCC notes but from this thread I feel that would take another 2 months or so.

Does any one have any suggestions for me ?
waiting here for more than 9 and a half month. Best suggestion is just maintain calm. Wait n watch. No specific answer can b there to anyone who is waiting. Gcms notes can tell u better.

Sunita arora

Star Member
May 11, 2019
I just received an email
Pl be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.Unfortunately we are not able to provide a date on which it will be reviewed.
Pl be assure that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

Pl tell me what is this.
Yesterday i received my web form reply that thay will forward inquiry to my case officer in Ottawa.
And today i just received this mail.

Pl help me seniors.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
I just received an email
Pl be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.Unfortunately we are not able to provide a date on which it will be reviewed.
Pl be assure that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

Pl tell me what is this.
Yesterday i received my web form reply that thay will forward inquiry to my case officer in Ottawa.

Pl help me seniors.
It is a generic response to your correspondence to ircc .. a template they use to reply to emails from candidates enquiring status of application

hgyeo

Jul 10, 2019
I just received an email

Pl tell me what is this.

Pl help me seniors.
I also received a same message a month ago and it does not mean anything. Just calm and wait.

hgyeo

Jul 10, 2019
Hello,

Many thanks.
My first GCMS note took a month (ordered on Apr 25 and recived on May 28) but I have not got the second GCMS note ordered on June 25 yet.

Reactions: Shadima

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
After almost 8 months some activities in my account.
Received ADR-1 on 7 Aug 2019 (My CV, IMM5669 - Schedule A, and Supplementary Student Information Form !!!!)
Received ADR-2 on 15 Aug 2019 (Travel History)
Lets see what next............
Do you know what triggers these 4 documents ? My case is similar to yours .

P

Pdiwan

Hi

My AOR is Dec 18, 2018.
My eligibility was under review in May.
It was passed somewhere in June.
Med passes
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security not initiated
My file was transferred to Vancouver. I got this all information by raising CSE webform.
Does any have any idea why file was transferred ?