+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
My case is similar to yours ! Did you get a review on the additional documents or yet to be reviewed by the visa officer ?

Its been a month for me no update/pending review for adr .
My account is showing "We are reviewing additional documents you provided". Don't have any idea how long I've got to wait.

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Do you know what triggers these 4 documents ? My case is similar to yours .
honestly, i don't have slightest idea. Schedule A is basically a printed version of Express Entry Online application. I've provided all information in my online application, nothing has changed. I don't understand why I should submit a Supplementary Information Form for Students. I applied for PR, not student visa ! And i have very short travel history, only one 1 week tour outside my home country in last 10 years.

ab.1

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
BC
honestly, i don't have slightest idea. Schedule A is basically a printed version of Express Entry Online application. I've provided all information in my online application, nothing has changed. I don't understand why I should submit a Supplementary Information Form for Students. I applied for PR, not student visa ! And i have very short travel history, only one 1 week tour outside my home country in last 10 years.
There are different views about these documents ,most people said its security screening lets see what the outcome is .

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
here we are at 8 months of waiting, it is really exhausting.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Don't stress too much! I know that is easy to say but difficult to do....The system is super demanded.....but it will come.... we just need an extra wait of couple of months..... I hope the wait end ASAP for all of us. Keep the positivity, it will come!
Thanks for your words @MarcioSilva . I wish you a very soon PPR.

Reactions: kzeed12

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hey! What's your AOR? Sorry I'm unable to see it in your signature due to my phone.
I ask because my medical expires in November too but I haven't got any email for remedical.
Turn your phone sideways.

yankyridzz

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
Hey Tanvir,
I was also requested the same set of documents in the month June..It's generally said these documents are required for security screening. However, in my case, when I wrote to Ralph in July who told us that background checks were yet to be initiated and I received my PPR mail on 16 August

fragrancesoul

Dec 1, 2018
Hi Dec fellas. I need URGENT help people regarding ADR. For convenience i mentioned the timeline at the end.
@USProgrammer @SithLord @legalfalcon @derkdsou

My employment record state my employment duration as 3 or more years (July,2014 – oct 2017). However, I took a year long term un-paid leave due to my father’s health condition (August 2015-september 2016). During this period my employer neither terminated me nor did I resign, as it was a mutual understanding between me and my employer. During my leave period, my father applied for Canada visit visa and I was an accompanying dependent. At that time, I mentioned in employment section as “NOT WORKING” since I was on leave and was not sure about continuing my job. But later on I did rejoin my previous employer. Now my employer mentioned 3 or more years employment duration i.e. July 2014 till Oct 2017, in my employment record which I submitted to CIC.

I received my first ADR for employment record discrepancy between Visit visa application and PR. I submitted the following documents as evidence:

1. Last 6 months’ salary slips

2. Job appointment letter

3. Letter from employer endorsing the long term unpaid leave

4. Letter from doctor about my father’s health condition

5. Self-declaration for Discrepancy and tax-exemption

Now I received my 2nd ADR. They have the following concerns:

1. The VO is not satisfied that I have atleast 1 year continuous full time paid employment period and I was unable to provide any secondary corroborating evidence of this employment. (What more evidences should I provide to VO that he will be satisfied that I have at least 1 year continuous employment period which I do have (if we eliminated 1 year unpaid leave from my employment record) i.e. from July 2014 till 15 august 2015 and from October 2016 till October 2017. Although with the previous ADR concerns, I did provide last 6 months’ salary slips, appointment letter, long-term unpaid leave verification letter from employer)

2. Employment period prior to August 2015 in the Temporary Visit Visa application was not declared. (In my defense for not mentioning the employment period at that time is because I was doing my Master’s degree (September 2013 till August 2015) at that time and completed it in August 2015. I was not aware about the Canadian law whether they accept work experience during studies or not. Due to this reason I failed to mention my employment period prior to August 2015.)

What further documentary evidence should I provide to satisfy visa officer? Your help is much appreciated.

Timeline:

Employment period as per letter: 1st July 2014 - 31st October 2017

Unpaid leave period: 15th August 2015 – 30 September 2016

supun567

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Sri Lanka
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
After almost 8 months some activities in my account.
Received ADR-1 on 7 Aug 2019 (My CV, IMM5669 - Schedule A, and Supplementary Student Information Form !!!!)
Received ADR-2 on 15 Aug 2019 (Travel History)
Lets see what next............
Did u guys noticed that IRCC has asked the same set of documents from many people within the month of july.. cv,schedule A and supplementary info form