+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Yohaancole

May 27, 2019
The person responding will call the IRCC for you and get a little more information. They will tell you the status of your Criminality, Eligibility and Security.
Thanks a lot Kevin. Then again apart from the above would the person responding be able to find out at which stage my application is in ? IP1, IP2 etc

aumar1

Jul 15, 2019
His email id is goodale@sasktel.net & you have to give your application no. AOR date,dob.He will reply only once.And i have only contacted him & he gave me exact status of my file in two hours.
I never ordered gcms or web form.

Thank you for the info Sunita! I have email him, lets see what I get as my update.

Also another question for everyone, how do you find out your VO? GCMS notes? Ive applied in Syd, Australia so most likely that will be the VO but just curious. My agent here who ive applied through mentions that in their records (applicants they have applied for), November files are yet to be approved, so I guess December might take a while.

AGill22

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hey Guys

I am one of the Applicant's for PPR.

I got my AOR December-2018
Documents submitted- 31st Jan'2019
Medical-Jan'19
Biometrics-March'19

Decision was due today 31st July 2019. Unfortunately there has been no movement on my profile.

I order GCMS notes, the last update I can see is of 10th April 2019 as PreUV varified.

I don't know what to make of it. Further I am observing that few people specially single applicants have received PPR within 6 months. However in few cases it has taken a delay of around 3 months from dew date.

Does anyone has the hold of current situation of PPR release. So that I can keep my hopes accordingly.

Also could this delay be due to seasonality. As at this time many students would be applying education visa for September session.

If any one can share their thoughts it will be a help.

Thanks.

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Hey Guys

I am one of the Applicant's for PPR.

I got my AOR December-2018
Documents submitted- 31st Jan'2019
Medical-Jan'19
Biometrics-March'19

Decision was due today 31st July 2019. Unfortunately there has been no movement on my profile.

I order GCMS notes, the last update I can see is of 10th April 2019 as PreUV varified.

I don't know what to make of it. Further I am observing that few people specially single applicants have received PPR within 6 months. However in few cases it has taken a delay of around 3 months from dew date.

Does anyone has the hold of current situation of PPR release. So that I can keep my hopes accordingly.

Also could this delay be due to seasonality. As at this time many students would be applying education visa for September session.

If any one can share their thoughts it will be a help.

Thanks.
Everything is delayed. Relax and Wait

Yohaancole

May 27, 2019
I received the following update from Mr Goodale:-

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Dec 12, 2018. It is in New Delhi.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility has not been met.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Nov/19.

Does this mean they haven't even started processing my application as yet ? Kinda worried now.

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Sounds like there is a problem with your eligibility. You should order gcms notes to find out what the problem is and attempt to rectify it.

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Dec 12, 2018. It is in New Delhi.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Does this mean they haven't even started processing my application as yet ? Kinda worried now.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW

Eligibility not met and review required are completely different terms. You need to stay calm but urgently figure out the reason and try to address it before it’s late. Eligibility not met means your application has been reviewed and the officer is not satisfied that you meet the eligibility criteria. Perhaps calling the call center may give you some idea. In most cases the reason is officer deducting your points for employment (Incorrect NOC), sibling points (Insufficient evidence) or POF.

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I got a remedical request on 20th July and I did my medical on 27th July..
I haven't got any update till now..
How long do they take to update medical??
Anyone who got a remedical request??

aumar1

Jul 15, 2019
Just received a response from Mr. Goodale.

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Dec 14, 2018. It is in Australia.

Eligibility and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Criminality passed.

Guess I have to keep floating till the boat arrives

Idr

Jul 8, 2019
Please help me, I made ATIP request on 9th June 2019 but still, I did not get any email. What should I have to do?
I sent email to atip cic but I got only automated reply.