+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Sunshine1010

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
We are 7.5 months in now, the wait is tough. You can explore any avenue etc, but the end result is the same... Wait. Hope it ends for us soon.

Sunita arora

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Hey Sunita ! Thanks for the reply, do you have the contact details for Mr. Goodale? Have you tried contacting him? Does he give anymore info about your case that you cant see online?

Sorry for the million questions, just a bit anxious as I guess everyone is regarding the decision on their cases
His email id is goodale@sasktel.net & you have to give your application no. AOR date,dob.He will reply only once.And i have only contacted him & he gave me exact status of my file in two hours.
I never ordered gcms or web form.

Cauchy-Schwarz

Jun 6, 2019
Hello fellow decemberers, today I received some news. Don't really know what to make of it. Last update was last Thursday when I called about the ghost update. The status then was eligibility criminality passed, security not started. On the phone the agent told me she would send a note to whoever was processing my file.
This is what I got in my mailbox today along with the traditional formalities : "Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. "
Would that mean anything or is it just an automatic response ? I know GCMS notes would tell me the whole story, but then, they would also arrive pretty much at the expiration of my current status so, I guess I'll wait (insert guess I'll die meme).

esssuri

Aug 5, 2018
I got following reply after emailing Ralph -

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

I paid the RPRF on 16th July 2019 and AOR is 21 Dec, 2018. Any ideas how long will it take to get the PPR?

Cauchy-Schwarz

Jun 6, 2019

Criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

I paid the RPRF on 16th July 2019 and AOR is 21 Dec, 2018. Any ideas how long will it take to get the PPR?
Nope, the security part is the least transparent of the process for obvious reasons. There is no way to tell if it is going to take you a week, a month or a year. On average though, the longest is still the eligibility if I am not mistaken, so hang in there, there is pretty much nothing you can do to speed things up except being reactive to their messages.

Reactions: esssuri

shege45

Nov 29, 2018
D

Criminality passed.

id you get the rprf request letter before you paid or you decided to pay on ur own

Reactions: esssuri

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hi Sunita, would he be able to inform us about the status of applications being processed out of New Delhi ? Wouldn't mind messaging him.
The person responding will call the IRCC for you and get a little more information. They will tell you the status of your Criminality, Eligibility and Security.