AOR Received.
22/12/2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Feb 1 2019
Does anyone know if this is normal.... IRRC agent said everything is passed on Friday 26th July.... nd yet no PPR mail yet:(

Afgois

Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
Does anyone know if this is normal.... IRRC agent said everything is passed on Friday 26th July.... nd yet no PPR mail yet:(
Hi.
Same with me, called on the 17th of July, they said everything passed and nothing. I don't know what to do anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Yohaancole

May 27, 2019
I think they have distributed dec files to all the agents abruptly with their regular files.So when they are free after regularwork then they are working on them.No obligations......
Thanks for the heads up Sunita. Then again it's really sad that they're treating our files in such a way despite following all the necessary requirements and paying their fees. It's disheartening really.

Yohaancole

May 27, 2019
Hey.. I am in the same situation.
My AOR is 16th Dec and last update was medical on 29th Jan.
My file is also with New Delhi Visa office & they are not replying to any emails or web forms. Don't know how to contact them.
Tried emailing them but you get a generic reply back saying the status of all files currently under process won't be shared. There's no phone number as well. We're both in the same boat on this one. Guess we'd only have to wait.

Reactions: Sukriti_b

Yohaancole

May 27, 2019
pls order gcms notes - it might take a month to get them but worth the wait to know details on the status and stage of file ..
A lot could happen during that one month wait .. hope for the best
Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated, however my pal had ordered GCMS notes. He received them after more than a month and it only showed him which Visa office his file is being processed in and whether the docs meet the satisfactory requirements which it did. Yet no reply and he had submitted his docs for Express Entry on Nov 1, 2018.

Reactions: kzeed12

aumar1

Jul 15, 2019
Hi guys, first time posting here but been following for a while.
Sorry if im not familiar with the terminology, Ive applied 14 Dec 2018 after getting ITA, from then there hasnt been much update, last being the biometrics request in February.
A few questions for the veterans:
1) Is there any point in calling the visa office? From the looks of it everyone has been getting standard answers, no insight into their case status. Applied from Syd, Australia.
2) Mr. Goodale? Who is this person and is there any update he can provide that we cant get from our online portal?

Anyways thoughts and prayers are with all of us to get our stamps soon ! Thanks for the help in advance!

Sunita arora

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Hi guys, first time posting here but been following for a while.
Sorry if im not familiar with the terminology, Ive applied 14 Dec 2018 after getting ITA, from then there hasnt been much update, last being the biometrics request in February.
A few questions for the veterans:
1) Is there any point in calling the visa office? From the looks of it everyone has been getting standard answers, no insight into their case status. Applied from Syd, Australia.
2) Mr. Goodale? Who is this person and is there any update he can provide that we cant get from our online portal?

Anyways thoughts and prayers are with all of us to get our stamps soon ! Thanks for the help in advance!
Yes , no point in calling visa office their answers are same but you can try Goodale..you will get reply in couple of hours .

aumar1

Jul 15, 2019
Yes , no point in calling visa office their answers are same but you can try Goodale..you will get reply in couple of hours .

Hey Sunita ! Thanks for the reply, do you have the contact details for Mr. Goodale? Have you tried contacting him? Does he give anymore info about your case that you cant see online?

Sorry for the million questions, just a bit anxious as I guess everyone is regarding the decision on their cases