FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-12-2018
AOR Received.
05-12-2018
All who submitted their passports and received COPR. Can you clarify a question that I have, i know CIC has instructions for sending two photos with studio’s info as well as applicant’s name and DOB. Did you guys add Name and DOB to both photos?

I think I just did it for one photo only and that also has the stamp. I doubt that’s going to hold up COPR, but it may delay PR card processing, thoughts?
I was told to do the same. Wrote the name and DOB on just one photograph. No idea if it will effect the PR card. I hope not!

Yohaancole

May 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

Hope you'll are doing well. I had submitted all my docs in Dec 2018 post receiving an ITA via the Express Entry route for FSW. Have managed to find out that my documents have been forwarded to the Delhi Visa office however there hasn't been any message saying whether it's either been a success or a failure. Have sent a webform across to them but apparently they take 28 working days to answer. The CIC online site has been showing the same details for over 6 months now in terms of my application being under process. Medicals were passed on Jan 22nd 2019. Would you guys be knowing how I could contact the Delhi Visa office to know the status and have you'll been experiencing the same issues with regards to time lag in applications processing from Delhi ? Have been keeping track of the Immitracker for a while now and many folks who applied way after us are getting their PPR requests yet we still haven't. Feel lost and tired of waiting for so long without any reply.

Would be really grateful if anyone on here could help me with this predicament of mine. Thanks a Mil !

Sunita arora

Star Member
May 11, 2019
I think they have distributed dec files to all the agents abruptly with their regular files.So when they are free after regularwork then they are working on them.No obligations......

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Hi Guys,

Hope you'll are doing well. I had submitted all my docs in Dec 2018 post receiving an ITA via the Express Entry route for FSW. Have managed to find out that my documents have been forwarded to the Delhi Visa office however there hasn't been any message saying whether it's either been a success or a failure. Have sent a webform across to them but apparently they take 28 working days to answer. The CIC online site has been showing the same details for over 6 months now in terms of my application being under process. Medicals were passed on Jan 22nd 2019. Would you guys be knowing how I could contact the Delhi Visa office to know the status and have you'll been experiencing the same issues with regards to time lag in applications processing from Delhi ? Have been keeping track of the Immitracker for a while now and many folks who applied way after us are getting their PPR requests yet we still haven't. Feel lost and tired of waiting for so long without any reply.

Would be really grateful if anyone on here could help me with this predicament of mine. Thanks a Mil !
pls order gcms notes - it might take a month to get them but worth the wait to know details on the status and stage of file ..
A lot could happen during that one month wait .. hope for the best

Last edited:

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Usually if I call and it gets cut before I can get to an agent I just try again, it usually works after a few tries. Try to do it early in the morning so it's not peak time.
use google hangout - its free - and you might have to keep calling till you get connected .. its hard but you will get connected..
i usually get connected on my fifth or sixth try .. good luck

Sukriti_b

Jun 19, 2019
Gurgaon
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
16-12-2018
Med's Done....
29-01-2019
Hi Guys,

Hey.. I am in the same situation.
My AOR is 16th Dec and last update was medical on 29th Jan.
My file is also with New Delhi Visa office & they are not replying to any emails or web forms. Don't know how to contact them.