+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Goyalharsh85

Dec 12, 2018
Hi, my aor is 27th dec...I got a ghost update on 19th july. I called ircc on the same day and they told that the file has been approved. Eligibility, security, criminality all pass.

But till now have not received ppr...

Is it normal for so much of delay even after file being approved? Can the file move to review required after approved status? How long it takes normally from approved/ghost update to ppr?

Hr2019

Jul 13, 2019
Hi, my aor is 27th dec...I got a ghost update on 19th july. I called ircc on the same day and they told that the file has been approved. Eligibility, security, criminality all pass.

Is it normal for so much of delay even after file being approved? Can the file move to review required after approved status? How long it takes normally from approved/ghost update to ppr?
Hello buddy, same status here!
AOR 27th dec.
called IRCC yesterday, everything passed. Still waiting for PPR.

Reactions: Shadima and vinayk

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
@USProgrammer , I have a valid drivers license from Maryland. When i move to Toronto and apply for my Ontario drivers license, will they take my Maryland license away? (I read there is exchange program where drivers from certain countries can simply get full license just by showing the current license)
Yes.

Cejay_87

Feb 13, 2019
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22/12/2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Feb 1 2019

Same status here
Aor 22 Dec
Ghost update last 2weeks friday
Called IRCC on tuesday nd d agent said everything passed.. yet no ppr :(

Reactions: Shadima and vinayk

case

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Same status here
Aor 22 Dec
Ghost update last 2weeks friday
Called IRCC on tuesday nd d agent said everything passed.. yet no ppr :(
Please must there be a ghost update for someone to know that application has been approved.i.e can my application be approved without me getting a ghost update?

Cejay_87

Feb 13, 2019
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22/12/2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
Feb 1 2019
Please must there be a ghost update for someone to know that application has been approved.i.e can my application be approved without me getting a ghost update?
Seems like it... u can goto @derkdsou signature and read his “explanation of terms” makes things a bit more clear

Reactions: derkdsou

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Boy was it a pain to send passport to Ottawa. That return label is a b****.

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am very interested to know when you receive your P.R card so keep us posted. Current processing time displays 12 days on the website. It would be nice to know if they hold up to that date.

Hello all,

I just landed on 19th july at Calgary and It was a memorable experience for me. For those who worry about the immigration formalities after landing, Let me tell you there is nothing to worry about. They just asked how much money I am carrying and told me to write the address where I am going to stay. Nothing else.

Just be confident and you are good to go.

Thankyou all for all the support and motivation in this beautiful journey. Best of luck to all who are still waiting, may you all receive your email very soon.

Good luck and kudos..

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am very interested to know when you receive your P.R card so keep us posted. Current processing time displays 12 days on the website. It would be nice to know if they hold up to that date.
In most cases it is around that timeline these days. Multiple reports of people receiving PR cards in that time frame.

Reactions: tuhadapeo

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
All who submitted their passports and received COPR. Can you clarify a question that I have, i know CIC has instructions for sending two photos with studio’s info as well as applicant’s name and DOB. Did you guys add Name and DOB to both photos?

I think I just did it for one photo only and that also has the stamp. I doubt that’s going to hold up COPR, but it may delay PR card processing, thoughts?

Last edited:

Jemomas

Jul 26, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and have just created a case on myimmitracker.

AOR: 20/12/2018
Medical: 31/01/2018

Last contact message was on Feb 4th saying that they didn't need our fingerprints. Since then, there has been nothing. We ordered GMCS notes and got them on Jul 10. Last update on the file is Feb 14th. We have ordered new notes, but haven't got anything so far. Anyone else in this situation?

Also, how do I create a signature?
Thanks!

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
Just for reference. Landed July 9th. Wife got her card the 19th, myself the 23rd. Processing time on the website said 11 days at that time.

Mansi1414

Nov 22, 2018
Hi guys,

What is the best way to contact IRCC from Australia? I have been calling 613 944 4000 since 2 months now and the automated response said their system has defects and cant give an update. Neither i can reach an agent saying they have too many calls and my call is then cut.
My agent has not provided a single update since my AOR and i urgently require one.
AOR -19th December 2018

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hi guys,

What is the best way to contact IRCC from Australia? I have been calling 613 944 4000 since 2 months now and the automated response said their system has defects and cant give an update. Neither i can reach an agent saying they have too many calls and my call is then cut.
My agent has not provided a single update since my AOR and i urgently require one.
AOR -19th December 2018
Usually if I call and it gets cut before I can get to an agent I just try again, it usually works after a few tries. Try to do it early in the morning so it's not peak time.