+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

case

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hello people,rprf was requested on the 12th of July and I paid on the 15th of July but I am yet to get ppr yet.i am beginning to get worried sick.my additional document part still reads we are reviewing the additional document you provided.please what do you think

Reactions: namrez

esssuri

Aug 5, 2018
Hello people,rprf was requested on the 12th of July and I paid on the 15th of July but I am yet to get ppr yet.i am beginning to get worried sick.my additional document part still reads we are reviewing the additional document you provided.please what do you think
Same case for me.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi all, I've been away traveling for leisure before my move, which explains where I've been gone for the past few weeks. There are still many, many things I need to take care of before I can fly, so that's keeping me busy. I am planning to land in Toronto in the second half of August, and will look for work in Ontario and Quebec, so where I settle eventually will depend on that. I will keep checking for your udpates here from time to time.
@Maya1515, @Shahanastar, @Pura Vida

@angelica2019, @phillcent, @Muriel228, @rjacob: Hi, guys!

If anyone else has tagged me (@) in the past few weeks, apologies, I have no way of checking old notifications.
Hi @derkdsou, what a pleasure to see you again here. I wish you the best my friend. Well, from my side no movement in the application, I called twice raised some CSE bit no news. I try to keep my self positive and hopeful.

Reactions: derkdsou

shege45

Nov 29, 2018
Nothing. We just have to wait

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
@case

They would not have had a chance to look into the docs you provided with respect to rprf .. its a delay from their side..
Hang in there -

morcerf

May 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-08-2018
Nomination.....
06-08-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Passport Req..
16-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2019
I got 'application/profile updated' early this morning, thereafter changed to 'submitted' with slight changes in some of the wordings. A while ago, everything change back to what it was.

Could this be a good sign?
Sounds like a ghost update, which is usually a precursor to getting the golden mail. Buckle up!

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
I am currently on my grace period after my F1 visa expired.
When landing in Canada, they recognize it is legal, right? Or do they go by my expiry date, which has already gone and consider me overstaying?

Thanks!
They will not ask about your current immigration status in the US. They will most likely ask if during your PR application period whether you commit any crime, which is not the case since if are still legally staying in the US (for up to 60 days past F1 expiration I believe, check with your school immigration advisory for the correct number of days)

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hi all, I've been away traveling for leisure before my move, which explains where I've been gone for the past few weeks. There are still many, many things I need to take care of before I can fly, so that's keeping me busy. I am planning to land in Toronto in the second half of August, and will look for work in Ontario and Quebec, so where I settle eventually will depend on that. I will keep checking for your udpates here from time to time.
Welcome back, sir. What is your expected landing date?

wishmeluck

Jul 22, 2011
India- NewDelhi
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, my AOR is 10th Dec and below is the reply i have received from Ralph’s office.

Now i am worried why there is a review required
In eligibility.

What should i do now ? Need an advice.

Dear Xxxxx - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Dec 10, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility requires review.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Oct/19.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
@Maya1515, @Shahanastar, @Pura Vida

@angelica2019, @phillcent, @Muriel228, @rjacob: Hi, guys!

If anyone else has tagged me (@) in the past few weeks, apologies, I have no way of checking old notifications.
Hey! Good to see you back here. Wishing you all the best with your landing.
I’m waiting for my security to clear..let’s hope it is finalized soon.

Reactions: derkdsou