+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Parry81

Aug 23, 2017
It says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." What about yours? Are they still reviewing your additional document?
Yes, they are still reviewing MY ADR.

One of my friend received PPR 0n 16th July. His AOR was 8th Jan and received ADR on 29th June (for family information required). He has submitted his passport to VFS Chandigarh. However, his CIC account still says that your ADR is under review and BG is under process. Don't know what is CIC upto.

Reactions: L_K_84

kauramrit

Jul 14, 2018
Guys any idea.. how long it is usually taking from rprf to ppr isssuance? Like my file status chabged to ip2 after around 198 days and the the next day it was rprf request.. nothing after that. Additional docs are not applicable now. Anyone wants to share experience? Or any knowledge?

amandamoa

Jun 18, 2019
Hey there future canadians \o/ Does anyone know what documents we will have to take when landing Canada?
Passport, CoPR, POF?
Can the POF be the exchange receipt I get when I buy dollars? Or does it have to be the POF I got signed with the bank manager?
Thanks!

namrez

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
6 months 25 days :(
AOR 27TH DEC.
Got RPRF Request on 16th July. Paid it on 18th July. No update yet. Any idea what's going on? Letter said admissibility is being reviewed.

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
6 months 25 days :(
AOR 27TH DEC.
Got RPRF Request on 16th July. Paid it on 18th July. No update yet. Any idea what's going on? Letter said admissibility is being reviewed.
Same here. AOR 27th Dec.
Paid RPRF on 17th July. Got ADR on 19th July and uploaded on 20th. And yesterday reviewing of ADR changed to not applicable! o_O

Reactions: namrez

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Congrats on ur landing :) could you pls tell what all documents you carried
I carried all the original documents which I submitted with application, however,they didn't asked for anything except COPR.

As proof of funds, I carried demand draft of $10000 and $3000 as cash, and they never asked me to show the demand draft.

The things that you always need to carry with yourself is your passport, COPR and boarding passes. Rest is all easy.

Good luck.

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Hey there future canadians \o/ Does anyone know what documents we will have to take when landing Canada?
Passport, CoPR, POF?
Can the POF be the exchange receipt I get when I buy dollars? Or does it have to be the POF I got signed with the bank manager?
Thanks!
Get it signed by bank manager and if possible get a demand draft in canadian dollars

moeykang

Oct 24, 2018
So COPR arrived on Friday... We are leaving Canada for vacation on August 10...
So we decided to not get our COPR stamped, but do it when we come back from vacation on August 31. We don't think the PR card will arrive on time... We also don't want to play immigration roulette at Niagara Falls...
Thank you all.. Blessings!!!

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Urgent Help Required!!!!

I have received request to be submit job description in 7 days. Has anyone else had such experience or can suggest what exactly CIC is looking from my end. Just a plain document from my side explaining the job description or a formal letter, on employer's letter-head explaining the same?

Also, what are the expecting as a Job Description? Are they interested in bullet points of job duties we perform. Similar to what we write in resume. Or they expect some different format?
I have worked on multiple projects, during the requested time. Should I consolidate my job description or explain project wise, like we do in resume?

Request Letter Transcript:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:
 111ABCDEFG- First Name Last Name:
 Client Information: Please provide a job description while working as an (Designation) from July 1, 2016 to December 10, 2018, NOC 2171, at (My Employer Name)This must be
received at this office by: 2019/07/29
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

Last edited:

yankyridzz

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
Guys just got off the call with IRCC. Today's surprise, the ADR that I had submitted has status as cancelled in their system. The agent asked me to submit the documents separately just to safeguard myself as a benefit of doubt

Mubin.panjwani

Nov 15, 2017
I carried all the original documents which I submitted with application, however,they didn't asked for anything except COPR.

As proof of funds, I carried demand draft of $10000 and $3000 as cash, and they never asked me to show the demand draft.

The things that you always need to carry with yourself is your passport, COPR and boarding passes. Rest is all easy.

Good luck.
Hi, Usually they dont check but only ask you if you are carrying more than CAD 10K. I had carried 3.5K in cash and rest on Fx card.

Mubin.panjwani

Nov 15, 2017
My profile just got updated. now says "we are processing your background check"

AOR - Dec 30 2018, MEP Feb 11 2019. No updates since then. GCMS ordered on May 19 2019, not received till date.
Indian Citizen FSW-O from India

What does the update mean and any clue how much more time. those who have an idea please help with possibilities. I have an existing visit visa of Canada and was planning to travel in next month.
No PPR email today. What does the ghost mean?