+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Tahaj

Feb 20, 2019
Sooooooo.... can anyone tell me how accurate is the information that comes from Ralph's Office?

The following is the reply I received

Dear Taha - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application in London.

I have good news – the application was approved today – July 22, 2019.

Notification and instructions will be sent in the coming weeks.

Medicals are valid until Oct/19.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

SID@1991

May 16, 2019
Sooooooo.... can anyone tell me how accurate is the information that comes from Ralph's Office?

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana
It should be reliable, call IRCC to double-check! Congrats!

Reactions: Tahaj

brarnavpreet

Mar 6, 2019

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana
can you pls tell me ralph’s mail

mananmehta218

Aug 30, 2018

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana
That's great news Taha..Congratulations!! What is your AOR??

Scottish Aly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Scotland UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Just off the phone with a lovely agent who gave me an update about my application and ghost update last Friday 12th July.
She said my application is progressing nicely, security hasn't started but Eligibility is almost complete and just waiting approval (hence the ghost?)
I specifically asked if the eligibility was under review required and she said no, so that's put my mind at ease.
She said my application is awaiting its final decision and although she didn't give me an exact estimate she said I should have it "soon"

Fingers crossed for golden emails all round soon!!

Last edited:

SID@1991

May 16, 2019
Just off the phone with a lovely agent who gave me an update about my application and ghost update last Friday 12th July.
She said my application is progressing. nicely, security hasn't started but Eligibility is almost complete and just waiting approval (hence the ghost?)
I specifically asked if the eligibility was under review required and she said no, so that's put my mind at ease.
She said my application is awaiting its final decision and although she didn't give me an exact estimate she said I should have it "soon"

Fingers crossed for golden emails all round soon!!
Almost same experience (tone of the agent was same as yours). Eligibility in review. Her statement was "good thing is that senior officer is currently reviewing the eligibility which is a normal process these days, criminality in progress, and the decision should be out soon". Cross questioned about security (the last agent told, not initiated), she said that its all in hand of senior officer. She was reluctant to say more about that.

VO: Vancouver
AOR: 4 DEC 2018
File transfered from Montreal-> Vancouver (~ May 7)

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Urgent Help Required!!!!

I have received request to be submit job description in 7 days. Has anyone else had such experience or can suggest what exactly CIC is looking from my end. Just a plain document from my side explaining the job description or a formal letter, on employer's letter-head explaining the same?

Also, what are the expecting as a Job Description? Are they interested in bullet points of job duties we perform. Similar to what we write in resume. Or they expect some different format?
I have worked on multiple projects, during the requested time. Should I consolidate my job description or explain project wise, like we do in resume?

Request Letter Transcript:

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:
 111ABCDEFG- First Name Last Name:
 Client Information: Please provide a job description while working as an (Designation) from July 1, 2016 to December 10, 2018, NOC 2171, at (My Employer Name)This must be
received at this office by: 2019/07/29
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
Any help on this ??

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Regina-Wascana
Their information is accurate and Congratulations on your approval, you will receive the PPR email in the coming batch for sure, you just need to sit and relax

esssuri

Aug 5, 2018
We got RPRF request on 12th July and uploaded the document on 16th July. Any updates on when can we expect the PPR? The AOR date was 13 December.