+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hi guys,
I received additional documents request today: CV and Supplementary Information Request for Students form.

I am not sure how to answer some of these questions. Does anyone know how I should answer below questions:
7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?

at the end of the form there are three fields that should be filled, should I fill them according to my current employment status?
Name of company :
Duties:
Name of supervisor(s) :

Many thanks.
Hi again,
Can anyone help me with above questions (my previous post)? Thanks.

Amrit13

Feb 2, 2019
Hello all, Can anyone help? My AOR is 28 dec 2018. Meds passed 8th feb. Nothing after dat. Background check status updated to " we are processing your background check." On 12 july. RPRF request received on 13th July. Paid and updated on 15th july.After dat the additional doc status changed to " we are reviewing ur additional docs submitted" . Today the status of additional docs says " not applicable". What and when should I expect the things next?

apurvchaudhary

May 25, 2018
Hello all, Can anyone help? My AOR is 28 dec 2018. Meds passed 8th feb. Nothing after dat. Background check status updated to " we are processing your background check." On 12 july. RPRF request received on 13th July. Paid and updated on 15th july.After dat the additional doc status changed to " we are reviewing ur additional docs submitted" . Today the status of additional docs says " not applicable". What and when should I expect the things next?
PPR very soon

Reactions: Pura Vida

shege45

Nov 29, 2018
Same as mine but mine still shows we are reviewing your additional documents

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Actually yes, that is what I did.
I have 100+ trips and put them all in a blank page as addendum to the schedule A.It sounds weird but I saw someone who made it and he had his ppr so i followed the same example.
Mine was requested by feb 2019 and still no ppr yet.
Just noticed another grave mistake!! I didn't mention about my husband's degree education in his personal history when I submitted the application. I included only his employment details, forgot to include the educational details. Can i include the same in the Schedule A and explain and apologize for the error in an LOE?

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Just noticed another grave mistake!! I didn't mention about my husband's degree education in his personal history when I submitted the application. I included only his employment details, forgot to include the educational details. Can i include the same in the Schedule A and explain and apologize for the error in an LOE?
Yes you should, IRCC loves detailes, they do not know us so we should clarify every single detail to have a smooth process. Good luck.

Devesh610

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Hi sukriti,

Everything is possible.

The answer is yes to both your questions but the process would be a little tedious. What you'll have to do is
1. As soon as you come to US, hopefully before you get your PPR, use the webform to update your address (current timeline 5-10 days to take affect)
2. Once you get your PPR post the update, in case the request is for you to send it to high commission Delhi, send them a mail (CPC Ottawa) and wait for new instructions (current timeline 3-7 days)
3. All US based applications are catered by Ottawa irrespective of home country. So the new instructions will have you sending your passports to Ottawa (current timeline to send passport from us to Ottawa and get it back with the stamp is 30-45 days)
4. You can travel directly from here.

Now, if you get the PPR before you leave for US, I'd suggest to get the passport stamped in Delhi, itself, the wait time for you to give it to VFS and get it back with the stamp is just 2-7 days.

Al the timelines I mentioned are per the my immigration tracker that's available on a different website

I am an Indian in US who has sent his passport for stamping to Ottawa cpc, after getting the new instructions, and is patently waiting for them to be returned with the visa stamp.

I have a question regarding my Permanent Resident application. My AOR date is 16th Dec 2018. Its been more than 7 months and I have received no update on my application. (last one was medical clearance)
I have to travel to US in September for few months. My question is : Can I get my PR Visa stamped outside my home country (In this case my home country is India, but can I get it stamped in USA)
In case the above is possible, can I travel to Canada directly from US.
Pls. suggest. This is really urgent and important.

Reactions: Sukriti_b

Sukriti_b

Jun 19, 2019
Gurgaon
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
16-12-2018
Med's Done....
29-01-2019
Hi sukriti,

Everything is possible.

The answer is yes to both your questions but the process would be a little tedious. What you'll have to do is
1. As soon as you come to US, hopefully before you get your PPR, use the webform to update your address (current timeline 5-10 days to take affect)
2. Once you get your PPR post the update, in case the request is for you to send it to high commission Delhi, send them a mail (CPC Ottawa) and wait for new instructions (current timeline 3-7 days)
3. All US based applications are catered by Ottawa irrespective of home country. So the new instructions will have you sending your passports to Ottawa (current timeline to send passport from us to Ottawa and get it back with the stamp is 30-45 days)
4. You can travel directly from here.

Now, if you get the PPR before you leave for US, I'd suggest to get the passport stamped in Delhi, itself, the wait time for you to give it to VFS and get it back with the stamp is just 2-7 days.

Al the timelines I mentioned are per the my immigration tracker that's available on a different website

I am an Indian in US who has sent his passport for stamping to Ottawa cpc, after getting the new instructions, and is patently waiting for them to be returned with the visa stamp.
Thank you so much for such detailed information.. This is really helpful!

Parry81

Aug 23, 2017
They requested my husband's divorce certificate from his previous marriage.
Hi,
I received similar ADR for my wife on 4th July and submitted document on 5th July. Since then Additional Documents says: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". BTW What does your Background check status states?

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
I agree with Prabha on this. You’re not the only one who feels helpless and frustrated. My AOR is 3 Dec and i’m also still waiting for PPR. But as for me, i decided to just move on with my life as if canada is not happening.
AOR Dec 2, 2018.
I have also given up my Canadian Dream ! It's never easy, but sometimes you just have to let go !
Life goes on !

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
@amitaquarius

Thanks Amit,
Unfortunately, no acknowledgement / reply yet. Its been 10 days now.

Could you tell me where did you raise the webform from? I raised one that says New Delhi Visa Office
(since I got that info from the call centre details given by @USProgrammer, by the way, used a UK based VoIP but that worked perfectly on the 613 number)
Did you use this link to fill the form.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Make sure you select correct options. For me the processing centre is outside the country I have applied as my VO is Ottawa and Country of residence is India. Make sure you select this option else your query will go unanswered. Hope this helps.

Select the below option if your VO is in Canada.

Have you submitted an application for:
  • permanent residence
  • student
  • visitor
  • worker
Yes
No
Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?
Yes
Have you submitted an application for:
  • permanent residence
  • student
  • visitor
  • worker
Yes
No
Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?
Yes
No

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hi guys,

I started a new position few months after AOR. Should I notify IRCC about this change?

Many thanks.
No. They will assess your eligibility as of your AOR date.

Reactions: Shadima