+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

shege45

Nov 29, 2018
Please how long does it take to get ppr after paying rprf.my application has been on ip2 since atleast medical passed.i got rprf on Thursday,paid on Sunday and additional document status change from uploaded to we are reviewing your document you provided
Same as mine. Got the request on Saturday,paid same day and upon till now, no ppr. Many things going through my mind

Reactions: namrez

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
I have a doubt regarding the 5669E form. In the educational section, are we supposed to fill in every certification we did, or just the university/college educations like degree/diploma etc? My husband is in the Safety sector, so he has done several certifications like OSHA, NEBOSH etc. Since these were certifications, I didnt include them in the personal history section either when i submitted our PR application. Should I include these in the education section of the 5669 form?
any help guys?

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
I got an ADR on July 16, submitted the requested document yesterday morning, and today when I logged in to my account it said "Application/Profile updated" and the status next to Additional Documents says: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Experts, is this a ghost update or only an indication of the acceptance of the additional document?

Goyalharsh85

Dec 12, 2018
I got an ADR on July 16, submitted the requested document yesterday morning, and today when I logged in to my account it said "Application/Profile updated" and the status next to Additional Documents says: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Experts, is this a ghost update or only an indication of the acceptance of the additional document?
What was the adr for?

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
No, this is an update on your adr. The "ghost" update is when you have "updated profile" bit there is no update at all on all the items. Here obviously the change is done in the Additional documents whoch went from "uploaded" to " we are reviewing..." hold on it will comme soon I hope. Good luck

Reactions: L_K_84

Tahaj

Feb 20, 2019
Hi,

How does one get in touch with Ralph's Office? What is the information that needs to be provided?

m2can

Jun 4, 2019
Ideally you should received an acknowledgement via email. And they respond in 2 weeks time. I have received both their reponse and their acknowledgement.
@amitaquarius

Thanks Amit,
Unfortunately, no acknowledgement / reply yet. Its been 10 days now.

Could you tell me where did you raise the webform from? I raised one that says New Delhi Visa Office
(since I got that info from the call centre details given by @USProgrammer, by the way, used a UK based VoIP but that worked perfectly on the 613 number)

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
I have a doubt regarding the 5669E form. In the educational section, are we supposed to fill in every certification we did, or just the university/college educations like degree/diploma etc? My husband is in the Safety sector, so he has done several certifications like OSHA, NEBOSH etc. Since these were certifications, I didnt include them in the personal history section either when i submitted our PR application. Should I include these in the education section of the 5669 form?
@USProgrammer @Pura Vida @SithLord, please could you help me out guys?

Reactions: Pura Vida

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
@USProgrammer @Pura Vida @SithLord, please could you help me out guys?
Ok!
@sangpll2009 I was requested for the schedule A as well, i filled it in with only education degrees (masters...) regarding the industry certifications you shhould put them in the activity part and not in the education. For instance I was certified on an IT product so in the activity part i put the training period and the institution where I made the training and eventually the exam. Dont forget to mention your trips abroad in the activity part.

Reactions: sangpll2009

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Ok!
@sangpll2009 I was requested for the schedule A as well, i filled it in with only education degrees (masters...) regarding the industry certifications you shhould put them in the activity part and not in the education. For instance I was certified on an IT product so in the activity part i put the training period and the institution where I made the training and eventually the exam. Dont forget to mention your trips abroad in the activity part.
Thank you @Pura Vida for your response. I didnt put these certifications in his personal history as well when i submitted the online application, as I thought only education degrees/diplomas are required to be informed. So now I am not really sure what to do. Also, where do we have to mention the trips in schedule A? I filled in the address details, but not sure where i am required to fill in the travel details

Reactions: Pura Vida