+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
No. They will assess your eligibility as of your AOR date.
Thanks for your reply.

They requested my CV yesterday, therefore in my current CV it can be seen that I started a new position a month ago. Is it still not needed to notify them about my employment change? Thanks.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Thanks for your reply.

They requested my CV yesterday, therefore in my current CV it can be seen that I started a new position a month ago. Is it still not needed to notify them about my employment change? Thanks.
Correct. Your CV should be accurate and not a lie. You should never misrepresent in any communication with IRCC.

yankyridzz

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-12-2018
Hi guys,
I received additional documents request today: CV and Supplementary Information Request for Students form.

I am not sure how to answer some of these questions. Does anyone know how I should answer below questions:
7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?

at the end of the form there are three fields that should be filled, should I fill them according to my current employment status?
Name of company :
Duties:
Name of supervisor(s) :

Many thanks.
The response to 7th question I mentioned as Not Applicable. The application is for Permanent Residence

Snowkhiker

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Did you use this link to fill the form.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Make sure you select correct options. For me the processing centre is outside the country I have applied as my VO is Ottawa and Country of residence is India. Make sure you select this option else your query will go unanswered. Hope this helps.

Select the below option if your VO is in Canada.

Have you submitted an application for:
  • permanent residence
  • student
  • visitor
  • worker
Yes
No
Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?
Yes
Have you submitted an application for:
  • permanent residence
  • student
  • visitor
  • worker
Yes
No
Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?
Yes
No
Bro did not get you here, If my application is processed in Ottawa then do you want me to say Yes for your file being processed outside Canada?

vijaykumar608

May 25, 2019
well, I got reply from Mr Goodale's (MP) office and looks like my eligibility is "review required". Criminality and Security not started. Based on my understanding, I have to wait until an officer reviews the file.I am about to reach 7 month mark in few days.

I don't know the reason for "review required" as I am yet to receive GCMS notes ordered on May 29.

I need to wait more I guess. Anyways, trying my best to stay positive.

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I moved to ip2 on Friday but got a remedical request.Has anyone faced this issue??
And do I have to tell the hospital about this remedical thing while booking an appointment with them or should I book a normal appointment because they had sent one form along with it that needs to be filled..
What's the procedure??
They could have extended my medical.I have heard about medical being extended but they haven't done in my case.
I m really nervous now..

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Hello all,

I just landed on 19th july at Calgary and It was a memorable experience for me. For those who worry about the immigration formalities after landing, Let me tell you there is nothing to worry about. They just asked how much money I am carrying and told me to write the address where I am going to stay. Nothing else.

Just be confident and you are good to go.

Thankyou all for all the support and motivation in this beautiful journey. Best of luck to all who are still waiting, may you all receive your email very soon.

Good luck and kudos..

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Hello all,

I just landed on 19th july at Calgary and It was a memorable experience for me. For those who worry about the immigration formalities after landing, Let me tell you there is nothing to worry about. They just asked how much money I am carrying and told me to write the address where I am going to stay. Nothing else.

Thankyou all for all the support and motivation in this beautiful journey. Best of luck to all who are still waiting, may you all receive your email very soon.

Good luck and kudos..
Wow .. best wishes ..

L_K_84

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi,
I received similar ADR for my wife on 4th July and submitted document on 5th July. Since then Additional Documents says: "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". BTW What does your Background check status states?
It says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." What about yours? Are they still reviewing your additional document?

Shadima

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hello,

I uploaded my additional documents on Saturday and then on Sunday status of additional documents changed to Not Applicable. Does it mean they've already checked the provided additional documents, even during weekend?

Thanks.

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Hello all,

Good luck and kudos..
Congrats on ur landing :) could you pls tell what all documents you carried

Reactions: ramanbhatti

gurjeetgill

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hello all,

Good luck and kudos..
Congratulations!!! All the best :)...

Reactions: ramanbhatti