+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

m2can

Jun 4, 2019
does it have the contact details of the person who has signed? or email? mine doesn't. it has digital signature along with the company's helpdesk email and phone number
Same here. But it will have a unique correspondence number by which the company will verify the letter just in case someone asks it to.

PS: As a process and systems automation guy, I can say with confidence that such systems work better in case of verification than having a single persons contact on the letter.

Remember, you have an entire back office team managing and verifying the correspondence for you. So relax :) Just think about the bright side and hope that the elusive PPR comes soon, eh?

m2can

Jun 4, 2019
I complete 180 days tonight.

:(

There is some thing depressing about not having heard from them since Feb 6 (MEP) at all.

I was planning on calling them up on their call center these past few days to enquire about the status of the application but having read some posts here, it seems like quite a task connecting and getting them to talk about your application.

Also, since I hadn't completed 180 days till today, I thought why bother? Some part of me thought (and hoped) that they would somehow process it before the "deadline" magical mark of 180.

However, it seems that deadlines apply to the private industry more seriously than government work.

:(

To all those experienced 180+ guys out there!!!

What do you guys do to keep your anxiety in check? I'm having troubles sleeping this past week thinking that IRCC has forgotten about the application :(

HarisJ

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Anyone with file at london visa office received PpR recently? Pleaseeee reply! I cant find anyone from london visa office!

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Can anyone please tell whether we can get the photograph clicked at the VFS centre Bengaluru itself for passport submission? And what time it opens.
VFS opens at 9AM and yes, you can get the photographs clicked there - there is a vendor just outside the VFS entry on the same floor. Charges - INR 136 (Same as what is charged outside). Another tip - carry cash for payment, they don't accept cards/digital payments

Reactions: vinayk and m@123

Saoussane

Jun 3, 2019
90% of NDVO applicants I know from November didn't exceed past 7 months.

I'm not sure if they send updates only on Monday but all the cases in November I noticed received their PPR on Monday after moving to IP2 the previous Monday :)
What I'd NDVO?

Saoussane

Jun 3, 2019
Thank you @Maya1515
I just received a message from my representative saying that he contacted the IRCC to get an update and they replied saying
Background: currently valid
Medical exams : valid.
And Ralph's update was :
Criminality: passed
Eligibility: met
Security: not started
CIO Sydney
I'm AOR Dec 12
Is this good or bad?
I'm confused

Reactions: Maya1515

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
All applicants are required to provide an official letter "from any banks or financial institutions where you’re keeping money", which I take to mean any financial institution that you presently have a relationship with on either side of the balance sheet. My guess is that @davinder2385 needs to provide a letter from each of the banks that shows up on his statement(s), especially the lender (HDFC?), so he can convince the officer that this loan wasn't acquired to pad his numbers.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

@davinder2385, I believe you should provide a letter from each of your banks in the required format and attach statements for each account that you have held with these banks from six months prior to your AOR to the present day. I think that would be playing it safe. I would include an LOE with your net asset position across your savings/loans/other accounts as it evolves during this period of time, so the officer can easily verify this from the statements you provide and hopefully clear you of suspected misrepresentation/withholding of pertinent information.

Please remember that issuance of Procedural Fairness Letter means that the Case Officer has not decided anything on the matter your response and actions / history leading upto the response will shape the Case Officers opinion.
Personally I think your argument is compelling. However you will need to to convince the Case officer that the information you provided was complete (not to reject on Completeness), and that you didn't Misrepresent. Hopefully the following shall suffice:
1. Letter from Bank confirming nature of transaction of Rs 4,50,000
2. The above explanation briefly re-iterating that the omission was inadvertent and does not impacts the net asset position and the final outcome; and
3. Net Wealth / Asset position at the time of
1. Issuance of ITA
2. e-AOR
3. Loan Payment ( if possible ) or current date​
Key thing is be truthful, language should be clear and the info sufficient, appropriate, organised and not cluttered.

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
Hoping for a little info if anyone can provide it. Landing interview scheduled soon as said before. Case is where my spouse and I moved recently to a new address than what my application was processed under, same city.

Can I inform them of this change at the interview? Or do I have to this before said date?

Would really appreciate some advice on this.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Congratulations, PPR folks: @vyper1, @Singh1680, @Jasmine Siddiqui and @JD20! Good luck with all the big steps ahead!

You should be fine either way. I don't know how far out your interview is because you haven't created a signature, but it should be fine to tell them at the interview.
Can I inform them of this change (of address) at the interview? Or do I have to this before said date?

vyper1

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
29/12/2018
You should be fine either way. I don't know how far out your interview is because you haven't created a signature, but it should be fine to tell them at the interview.
Ok thanks, happy to hear that and sorry about the signature, pretty new here. Interview is July 9th, so roughly 2 weeks from now.

Edit - Updated signature.

Last edited:

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
@USProgrammer

At risk of jinxing my chances at PPR (F it, live once, yolo, whatever :)) I suspect we'll be in a similar situation if I ever get my PPR, of how to work for an American employer whilst living in Canada. I'm certain that you've looked at this, and I'm relatively assured that you'd be happy to share your knowledge with lazy bastards like myself who haven't yet been inspired to do the research. What's the proc to get to work for an American employer when living in Canada? Can you please start a thread (or link me to your pre-existing thread if it exists)?

And when are you writing the AI to preempt and answer such adhoc/irritating requests? Or have you done it already?

Spotted.
If you are living in Canada, you don't need any special permits/permission to work for an American employer. Hopefully they pay you through a PEO or Canadian subsidiary so you get paid in CAD have have the appropriate CRA taxes withheld. Otherwise, you're going to not have fun at tax time.

If you're not a US citizen, you're in a much better position than I am. The US taxes all citizens, regardless of where they live. We have a tax treaty with Canada to avoid dual taxation, but you still have to file and it's quite complicated.

Reactions: Spotted