AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Guys, once your info sharing is showing completed in gcms note does that mean your security is done with
As I understand it, the info sharing is just part of security (checking with Canada's allies) - so completing that does not mean all security is done; for someone who's had nothing to do with the US/UK/Australia/NZ, nothing would come back. In my GCMS notes, there was an entry under ASSESSMENTS for security, so that showed me where I was with security.

Reactions: USProgrammer

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Quoting Mimiiaz from https://forum.immigrer.com/topic/155901-délai-de-traitement-entrée-express-2018/page/209/#comments
It's about current trends in processsing times.
Quote published today 12 hours ago:

"Bonjour à tous,
Félicitations à tous ceux qui ont eu le PPR ces derniers temps.
Je suis installée à Toronto depuis 2 mois et demi et j'ai rencontré une agent qui travaille au service de l'immigration pour la délivrance des RP mais elle s'occupe uniquement des demande de personne déjà présente sur le territoire. Je lui ai parlé un peu du désarroi des francophones de ce forum par rapport au traitement et au temps d'attente et malheureusement elle n'était pas vraiment choqué....
Apparemment malgré le nombre de demande qui augmente aucun fond n'est prévu pour augmenter les effectifs du personnel... Il y en a même plusieurs qui font des burn out et ne viennent plus travailler... Il semblerait que les fonds soient allouer en priorité aux réfugiés ce qui entraine nos candidatures en bas de la liste des priorités de traitement...
En gros 1) réfugiés 2) demande de RP depuis le Canada (des personnes qui ont un autre type de visa mais qui habitent déjà au Canada), 3) demande de RP depuis l'étranger.
Je ne veux pas décourager ceux qui commencent la procédure et même si je sais que beaucoup d'entre vous ont remarqué que le délais ne faisait que se rallonger, ce n'est malheureusement pas prêt de s'améliorer...
Je vous souhaite en tout cas bon courage à tous ceux qui sont dans l'attente et oui pour les nouveaux soyez prêt à attendre et profitez de votre famille, vos amis et ménagez vous car croyez moi malgré tout ce que vous pouvez ressentir comme stress dans l'attente, ce n'est rien face au changement de vie qui vous attend sur place ! "

:(

Lazy translation copied/pasted from google translate:
"Hello everyone,
Congratulations to everyone who has had the RPP lately.
I have been living in Toronto for the last two and a half months and I have met with an immigration officer who works for the issuance of PR, but only deals with applications from people already in the territory. I talked to her a bit of disarray francophones in this forum with respect to processing and waiting times and unfortunately she was not really shocked ....
Apparently despite the number of requests that increase no funds are expected to increase staff numbers ... There are even many who burn out and do not come to work anymore ... It seems that funds are allocated in priority to refugees resulting in our applications at the bottom of the list of processing priorities ...
Roughly 1) Refugees 2) PR application from Canada (people who have a different type of visa but who already live in Canada), 3) PR application from abroad.
I do not want to discourage those who start the process and although I know that many of you have noticed that the delay is only getting longer, it is unfortunately not ready to improve ...
I wish you anyway good luck to all who are waiting for new and yes be prepared to wait and enjoy your family, friends and Pace because you believe me despite what you may experience as stress the wait is nothing to change the life that awaits you on the spot!"
This was something which was guessed already, although good to know the view of someone working inside - its quite obvious that Canadian Government doesn't allocate enough funds to IRCC. But what's surprising is the priority sequence, surely won't it be good to their economy to provide preference to the ones who go through EE/PNP (FSW/CEC) route over refugees. Nothing against refugees, but they can be taken up later in the priority list, don't they? or is it because they are homeless already and they are in urgent need of relocation? I guess everyone will feel that they need to be prioritized.

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Hearty Congratulations to my fellow thread mates who received their PPR/interview letters:D:D:D
Please update/create your case on immitracker!

RayBear

Dec 13, 2018
UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2281/2282
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-12-2018
Shout out to those hard working caseworkers for getting people's applications completed

Ragav.A

Jun 18, 2019
India
NOC Code......
Can anyone please tell whether we can get the photograph clicked at the VFS centre Bengaluru itself for passport submission? And what time it opens.
Yeah, you can take your photograph there and they open at 8am Mon - Fri

Ragav.A

Jun 18, 2019
India
NOC Code......
hi, quick question for those who are experienced. I have concerns regarding my reference letter that I have submitted for a company that I worked from 2015 to 2017.

The reference letter that was created was used by my requested format of job and responsibilities back then so it dates from 2017 only.

However, the template that they have used is a company's word letter pad but not a paper-based letter pad and it's digitally signed by the HR and was submitted to me in a pdf along with other documents.

Will it be a concern. I have also attached an offer letter, pay stubs, tax documents to confirm my employment.

Are there any surprises that I should be prepared for?
No need to worry, I gave my letter which is digitally signed and I received my PPR. Since you have attached pay stubs, tax documents etc there won’t be any problem.