+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
Not sure it's regions either. Some Brazilians got pprs in 90-110 days, others in 200+
And people fro
Same here. Nothing raises flag for my BG check but still waiting.

I don't care when they send PPR anymore I just want to know what the bloody hell were they doing with my case since May 9th.
@SithLord which documents were you requested to add? Was it 4 ADR that you had?

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Guys, there is an web form that can be sent to ircc. The access is on my pr application website, but once I click it, it doesnt do anything. Do you have the same problem?

Rahul.Tech16

Dec 14, 2018
I have a query for all, if someone can help will be great!
During eligibility check after AOR submission , someone age will get increase during the check.
In my case my age will increase in coming month and mine Aor is in 9th Dec , so already 6months passes and still review is in progress.

Now my query is that, will my eligibility criteria will be at risk as my points will reduce by 5 points and which is 2 point less than ITA in Oct.
So will my application will get rejected due to long verification process they are conducting.

Can anyone suggest what is right path on this

roomurler

Mar 29, 2019
During eligibility check after AOR submission , someone age will get increase during the check.
In my case my age will increase in coming month and mine Aor is in 9th Dec , so already 6months passes and still review is in progress.

Now my query is that, will my eligibility criteria will be at risk as my points will reduce by 5 points and which is 2 point less than ITA in Oct.
So will my application will get rejected due to long verification process they are conducting.

I am pretty sure that, age is based on the AOR date. No worries in your situation.

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
As far as I know this won't be an issue as long as your age remains the same from ITA to AOR.

Reactions: Maya1515

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Once you recieve ITA your application is locked.

Reactions: Maya1515