Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hold on there please. You shall get your PPR soon.

I have 18 days left and absolutely no news since I passed medicals. I have ordered GCMS but am yet to receive. I have PCC from four countries and had a attach a separate LOE for my travel history because I had 100+ trips. Reading certain comments in this thread, looks like I will join the elite club too. Not a single day has passed in the past six months where I haven't logged in to my profile to see some good news. Alas. The wait continues. I am mentally preparing for another three months of wait.
Same here 100+ trips and 5 PCCs for 5 countries for me and my wife. No news since medicals by mid feb. Good luck. We should keep in touch with news. I add @derkdsou who is a fequent traveller and waiting for ppr as well.

Saoussane

Jun 3, 2019
Please don't lose hope. I had the same status,I'm also an Dec AoR. I ordered one set of notes after the end of four months and nothing had started then.
My 6m were getting completed on 14th of June and right from May 20th to 5th June I called IRCC thrice and they gave me the same status, nothing had started.On 6th June I moved to IP2 and on 7th Bam! PPR. So don't get too disheartened, they sometimes don't update it on the profile but surely they are working on your file. All the best and I hope you get your PPR soon.
You're experience gave us hope, I'm AOR Dec 12 no updates since med
How did you know you moved to IP2 please

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Wow, @sai86, four PCCs just for you? When it comes to IRCC, being well traveled is no badge of honor. Defying barriers and visas to travel and live internationally makes you more suspect, not less, counterintuitive as it is. @Laumyl also had an ETH (extended travel history), and she doesn't have any news from IRCC either.

I would like to quote lyrics from MIA's Paper Planes here. Don't let IRCC change you or prevent you from flying! Soar, people, soar!

I fly like paper, get high like planes
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
Everyone's a winner now we're making that fame
Bonafide hustler making my name

Same here 100+ trips and 5 PCCs for 5 countries for me and my wife. No news since medicals by mid feb. Good luck. We should keep in touch with news. I add @derkdsou who is a fequent traveller and waiting for ppr as well.

rody0988

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Guys, we'll need a name for the 180+ club, the club of clubs for the overlooked children of IRCC, for those of us who have joined it already or are soon to join it. Please take a vote, or throw out an idea. We are a democracy out here!

No Hit Sherlock
The Untouchables
Not Fast but Furious
99 Problems but a PPR Ain't One
Friendzoned by Canada

Old Kids on the Block
The Laggard Haggards
The Real Slow Shadies

@Spotted, @rody0988, @USProgrammer (for your creativity), @Pura Vida, @SithLord, @Shahanastar
My votes lol

Reactions: derkdsou

Maya1515

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FSW
You're experience gave us hope, I'm AOR Dec 12 no updates since med
How did you know you moved to IP2 please
Hey Saoussane,

Two fellows from Morocco had told me there was no change whatsoever in their profile status. They had always the format of an ip2 since medicals. Security check was processing from the beginning because of biometrics. So there was no way to know when this last step had started, unlike applicants from some other countries.
HOWEVER they had two of the said "ghost updates" before they got the PPR: the first one about 1 week before the second one, and PPR after 1 or 2 days from this second.
That's the pattern they experienced.

Chris18187

Oct 29, 2018
Same here - 2 PCCs for me and around 100 trips in the last 10 year’s. You guys think there’s a correlation?

Reactions: derkdsou

whiterabbit

Apr 4, 2019
Wow, @sai86, four PCCs just for you? When it comes to IRCC, being well traveled is no badge of honor. Defying barriers and visas to travel and live internationally makes you more suspect, not less, counterintuitive as it is. @Laumyl also had an ETH (extended travel history), and she doesn't have any news from IRCC either.

I would like to quote lyrics from MIA's Paper Planes here. Don't let IRCC change you or prevent you from flying! Soar, people, soar!

I fly like paper, get high like planes
If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name
Everyone's a winner now we're making that fame
Bonafide hustler making my name
It's so strange for me. If a person travels a lot (especially with one and the same passport) it means that he or she has passed a lot of passport controls and security checks in different countries, maybe got some visas and so on. If one has managed to "satisfy", for instance, several European countries and got several Schengen visas, why IRCC and CBSA suspect this person and perform additional checks and verifications? In my opinion, big travel history means that a candidate knows how to move around the world without having issues with different countries.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
It's so strange for me. If a person travels a lot (especially with one and the same passport) it means that he or she has passed a lot of passport controls and security checks in different countries, maybe got some visas and so on. If one has managed to "satisfy", for instance, several European countries and got several Schengen visas, why IRCC and CBSA suspect this person and perform additional checks and verifications? In my opinion, big travel history means that a candidate knows how to move around the world without having issues with different countries.
It should be like that, indeed but it is working upside down I feel over here...

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
This is exactly how I look at it too. Strangely, Canada sees it differently. hard to find any logic in what IRCC anymore

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Dude, yes! This! I have been talking about this...actually more like beating a dead horse, hahaha! So glad to find more kindred spirits! I don't have to be alone in my corner anymore. :D

It makes no sense that I am good enough for travel to the US, the UK and the Schengen Area, but not Canada?! A long-term visa from any one of these three regions should be enough for an automatic security clearance from CBSA. I've even held a visitor visa to Canada in the past! Sorry to get on the soap box, but I've never had a visa refusal. Strangely, I've noticed a few people with prior visa refusals to the US - and I mean absolutely no offense, each case is different - go through to PPR with a later AOR date. What the actual frack?! (My rage is directed at IRCC, obviously.)

Same here - 2 PCCs for me and around 100 trips in the last 10 year’s. You guys think there’s a correlation?

eyiowuawi

Apr 28, 2019
Got GCMS notes all clear, tomorrow clocks 6 months. Hopeful. Been prepping all the same. Structuring self employment so it can run without me. Organising house hold stuff for long term storage. That is how I am coping with the anxiety of waiting. No status change on profile since medical was passed and biometrics done in January. But no queries in GCMS notes. Though it seems we dropped wrong certificate number of our IELTS but it was sorted with the scanned copy uploaded. Hopeful for the golden mail this week. We have officially joined the 180+ club it seems. LOL.

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Which VO?
Regarding ordering another set of notes. From what i observed these notes usually help in understanding any RR (Review required) marked on the application and subsequently take proactive action instead of waiting for an ADR. In some cases like mine where RR is on Stats Qs, they dont even need any additional documents/clarification from me. So, personally I don't see any benefit of getting another set of notes. (unless the first set are ordered way earlier than usual. like before 90 days since AOR)
VO is Montreal
I, with my own capacity, gone through the notes multiple times. There is no such mention of any document pending or not revived.
Accept medical, nothing has started.
There is one strange thing though on the actions taken place on the Eligibility. It goes from passed to In progress to finally not started. May me it’s normal for every one.

Application #
Action: Updated
Old Value - Passed Candidate
New Value - Not Started
Office - Siebel Administration

Application #
Old Value - Calculation in progress
New Value - Passed Candidate
Office - GCMS-Systems

Application #
Old Value -
New Value - Not Started
Office - GCMS-Systems

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
This usually means your eligibility is still being reviewed and hasn't progressed to 'met' or 'recommended passed' yet. I don't know when you applied or anything else about your application because you don't have a signature - consider adding one using either my signature or that of @USProgrammer as a template.

VO is Montreal
I, with my own capacity, gone through the notes multiple times. There is no such mention of any document pending or not revived.
Accept medical, nothing has started.
There is one strange thing though on the actions taken place on the Eligibility. It goes from passed to In progress to finally not started. May me it’s normal for every one.

Application #
Action: Updated
Old Value - Passed Candidate
New Value - Not Started
Office - Siebel Administration

Application #
Old Value - Calculation in progress
New Value - Passed Candidate
Office - GCMS-Systems

Application #
Old Value -
New Value - Not Started
Office - GCMS-Systems

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
This usually means your eligibility is still being reviewed and hasn't progressed to 'met' or 'recommended passed' yet. I don't know when you applied or anything else about your application because you don't have a signature - consider adding one using either my signature or that of @USProgrammer as a template.
I am Dec 2018 AOR
Last GCMS notes mentioned VO as Montreal
Indian, Applied from US.

I will try to add details in Signature. Thanks for the response.