Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Do i need to provide authorization form again when applying for gcms from the same entity?

Taurean

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Hi Guys,
Please congratulate me in joining esteem 180+ Club.
Dec 2018 AOR
Eligibility: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Background Check: Not Started
Interview: Not Required
Biometrics: Not Required

6 months and nothing has started :) God know why I am the chosen one.

Latest webform query says:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Last GCMS notes reflected the same observation. Planning to order another soon.

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Hi Guys,
Dec 2018 AOR

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Which VO?
Regarding ordering another set of notes. From what i observed these notes usually help in understanding any RR (Review required) marked on the application and subsequently take proactive action instead of waiting for an ADR. In some cases like mine where RR is on Stats Qs, they dont even need any additional documents/clarification from me. So, personally I don't see any benefit of getting another set of notes. (unless the first set are ordered way earlier than usual. like before 90 days since AOR)

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi Guys,
Dec 2018 AOR

How long did it take for them to respond to CSE?

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Reactions: tuhadapeo

Whiletime

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
Dec 2018 AOR

Please don't lose hope. I had the same status,I'm also an Dec AoR. I ordered one set of notes after the end of four months and nothing had started then.
My 6m were getting completed on 14th of June and right from May 20th to 5th June I called IRCC thrice and they gave me the same status, nothing had started.On 6th June I moved to IP2 and on 7th Bam! PPR. So don't get too disheartened, they sometimes don't update it on the profile but surely they are working on your file. All the best and I hope you get your PPR soon.

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Please don't lose hope. I had the same status,I'm also an Dec AoR. I ordered one set of notes after the end of four months and nothing had started then.
My 6m were getting completed on 14th of June and right from May 20th to 5th June I called IRCC thrice and they gave me the same status, nothing had started.On 6th June I moved to IP2 and on 7th Bam! PPR. So don't get too disheartened, they sometimes don't update it on the profile but surely they are working on your file. All the best and I hope you get your PPR soon.
Thank you for your words and sharing your experience. I hope the best happens to all of us.

sai86

Nov 3, 2018
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
Med's Done....
28-12-2018
Hi Guys,
Dec 2018 AOR

Hold on there please. You shall get your PPR soon.

I have 18 days left and absolutely no news since I passed medicals. I have ordered GCMS but am yet to receive. I have PCC from four countries and had a attach a separate LOE for my travel history because I had 100+ trips. Reading certain comments in this thread, looks like I will join the elite club too. Not a single day has passed in the past six months where I haven't logged in to my profile to see some good news. Alas. The wait continues. I am mentally preparing for another three months of wait.

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hold on there please. You shall get your PPR soon.

I have 18 days left and absolutely no news since I passed medicals. I have ordered GCMS but am yet to receive. I have PCC from four countries and had a attach a separate LOE for my travel history because I had 100+ trips. Reading certain comments in this thread, looks like I will join the elite club too. Not a single day has passed in the past six months where I haven't logged in to my profile to see some good news. Alas. The wait continues. I am mentally preparing for another three months of wait.
Oh my God ! 100+ trips !
I have only 1 trip, yet I am a member of the 180+ club!

Reactions: sai86 and Pura Vida