CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Here's a call centre entry to GCMS from my GCMS notes. 2 such entries show up in my post-IP2 notes from my 2 calls up to that point. The entries are only put in if you speak to a person.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Yes I have seen your post.Best wishes.
Mostly how much time they take for security process?
Best wishes to you too! Seems our status is almost the same.

I believe security gets started once eligibility is reviewed. I’ve noticed many applicants here whose security status changed from not started to passed in a matter of days. Applications flagged for security screening is an exception. So it’s possibly the luck when the file gets picked up for final review and PPR.

Let’s keep fingers crossed and wait for our turn :)

arslan1990

Mar 12, 2019
Best wishes to you too! Seems our status is almost the same.

I believe security gets started once eligibility is reviewed. I’ve noticed many applicants here whose security status changed from not started to passed in a matter of days. Applications flagged for security screening is an exception. So it’s possibly the luck when the file gets picked up for final review and PPR.

Let’s keep fingers crossed and wait for our turn :)
Thankyou for your wishes.

But why your security process changed from in process to not started?

I hope we will get some good news in April-19.

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Sorry for the lack of tangible movement, but your security is being processed no matter what that update says. They're a bit coy around the subject of security.

Just got off the phone with IRCC. Wait time was only 12 mins. This is the information I received

Eligibility: Recommended pass
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
VO: Inside Canada

Earlier this month when I spoke to a very pleasant agent, I was told the following:

Eligibility: Recommended pass
Criminality: Passed
Security: In process
VO: CPC Ottawa

I don’t know what to make of the security part but I’m happy as long as eligibility appears to be on track and as long as I remain within 6 months timeline. I will consider ordering notes by mid April when I hit 4 months mark.

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Hi guys!

Quick question:

I ordered GCMS Notes earlier this week, but now I just really want to call CIC and ask for my current status. In your opinion, would this be a problem? How often can we ask for updates without looking stalkerish?
Hi Aninha,

There is no harsh in calling them, just keep the common sense to not call a lot. I've called once and the agent asked me if was my first call and I responded yes (and it was in fact). I'm Inland applicant AOR 18/12/2018, seems that is a waiting game for the majority here. Good luck to you.

Xplorezee.

Nov 25, 2018
Hmmm, I guess our application is turningoniown......
Called last week, spoke with a male agent and said all stages are passed and our file was just waiting for approval.

But when I called today, I spoke with a female agent and got the shocker of my life..... she said our application have been approved and a ppr mail have been sent since on the 7th of this month and promised to send a request mail on our behalf for the ppr mail to be resent. In fact when she said the mail has been sent I clearly told her we receive no such mail, then she request me to put the call on hold to check again, only for her to reiterate what she said earlier that a mail has been sent already.

The difference between the two agents;
AGENT 1:did not put me on hold to check our application, he just answered my questions straight up.

AGENT 2; when I requested for update she placed me on hold to check for our application.

Please what do you all think about this

manan.mgb

Mar 19, 2019
Called last week, spoke with a male agent and said all stages are passed and our file was just waiting for approval.

But when I called today, I spoke with a female agent and got the shocker of my life..... she said our application have been approved and a ppr mail have been sent since on the 7th of this month and promised to send a request mail on our behalf for the ppr mail to be resent. In fact when she said the mail has been sent I clearly told her we receive no such mail, then she request me to put the call on hold to check again, only for her to reiterate what she said earlier that a mail has been sent already.

AGENT 1:did not put me on hold to check our application, he just answered my questions straight up.

AGENT 2; when I requested for update she placed me on hold to check for our application.

Just check you spam, and reconfirm the email id on which they have sent an email. And ya, congrats!!

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019

If you use gmail, put this into the search bar: from:gc.ca in:all

bibi-hey

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019

Lmao @ turningoniown.
Congratulations are in order.
Like others said, check your spam mail.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Just did that but couldn't find any. My husband email has a double nn in between, could it be that they mistakenly send to a wrong email by ommitting one n
You might want to call again to verify the email if you didn't do that on the last call?