+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Just did that but couldn't find any. My husband email has a double nn in between, could it be that they mistakenly send to a wrong email by ommitting one n
Yesterday I did the same check. First I opened my application and verified my email on it. Secondly I verified my current email on MyCIC Account what matches with the email in the application. And thirdly, after getting some advice from folks on this forum, I called the Agents and triple checked my email.

You can do the same, Agent said to me that the communications are made through the email that is informed on your Contact Details in your PR Application.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Thankyou for your wishes.

But why your security process changed from in process to not started?

I hope we will get some good news in April-19.
No idea. Maybe this agent didn’t want to comment on it and it doesn’t really matter unless they tell me it’s completed. Let’s hope everything turns out well for all of us. Many of us will see movement in April/May. Let’s keep each other posted.

tanzeel725

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks, but sometimes I browse previous months and it seems so erratic to me... I can't predict anything, just hope for the best for everyone.
Your stream is inland, those applications usually take less time anyway. Keep your hopes up.

EDIT: Didn't notice PNP. No idea if they take more time or less but I've heard FSW-I are processed faster than FSW-O.

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Your stream is inland, those applications usually take less time anyway. Keep your hopes up.

EDIT: Didn't notice PNP. No idea if they take more time or less but I've heard FSW-I are processed faster than FSW-O.
The Nomination gives you an extra 600 points, in my case was extremely needed because of age (42) kinda impossible to reach the punctuation without it... By all means, just for security I also inserted my financial capabilities (same as the FSW applicants usually do), not much to do more, I already requested my Notes and spoke to Officer yesterday that said that it is all in progress (Criminal, Security and Eligibility). Let's see!

OVIE

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018
Skype is $6.99 USD/mo for unlimited calls to Canada or you can just buy credit and pay 2.3 cents (USD)/minute. You appear to be able to buy the credit in $5 USD increments.

https://www.skype.com/calling-rates/Canada

They appear to take payment in a bunch of currencies too.
I called them on Skype. Fortunately, Skype gives 30 day free trial which is awesome. I was told my eligibility is in progress. I really don’t know what to make of that. Just have to hope for the best.